Holding my Incredible. Now that we know more would you go for the X or stay Incredible. Three of us in our office are on the fence.
    06-23-10 02:50 PM
    Are you planning on paying full price? 600 a phone isnt worth having a phone that is a little bit cooler.
    06-23-10 02:52 PM
    Are you in your 30 day period? If so than I would switch, but the Incredible is a really nice phone so it is ultimately you decision. If you already like the Inc just stick with it.
    06-23-10 03:01 PM
    We still have 5days. One thing I have to say negitive of the Incredible opposed to the old Storm is the reception. The Storm was way better. I never dropped calls. Now I drop calls 4 or 5 times a day and the phone quality is noticably worse than the Stom. I was hoping to find out if the X is better in that arena.
    06-23-10 03:15 PM
    I have a Motorola Droid, my wife has the HTC Eris. Her phone drops calls all the time in our low signal area. The Motorola doesn't.

The X is a Motorola, the Incredible is HTC.
    06-23-10 04:00 PM
    I can get either on July 15th and I am leaning towards the Incredible. Size and sense are the reasons. The X is huge, bigger than the EVO and that is a big phone. I also like Sense. I'll give X a look and I'll kick the tires but the Inc. looks to be a better phone.
    06-23-10 06:19 PM
    Don't forget that Motorola has said that they want to have a 2ghz phone out by the end of 2010.... go with the Droid X or hold out a little longer? There'll always be "something new" but 1ghz to 2ghz is a HUGE jump that could be worth the wait (and something that may have VZW 4g/LTE capabilities).
    06-23-10 06:56 PM
    You guys are going to drive yourselves nuts with these phones coming out so soon. Here's the deal from my perspective. I have the Incredible and am very happy with it. I have the extended battery so I have zero issues right now. You put an extended battery on a Droid x and girls will talk about you when you put that thing in your pocket! Yes, the phone looks great but I think its too big. I have seen the Evo and that thing is huge. Seriously, at the end of the day, do you really think that the browser is going to be much faster then the Incredible? I think not. Even if it were a bit faster, it would be minimal at best.

Gentlemen's bet. The droid x will come out with hoopla....it deserves it, but at the end of the day, the novelty will wear off and you will want something else within 2 months. I have made the decision to hold onto the Incredible because I want to enjoy the experience of having a nice phone for once.
    06-23-10 07:31 PM
    It is amazing how we get caught up in the hoop la. Coming from a storm, I am very happy. Reception is my only concern and that might be enough to get me to get x if it proves to be better. I have five days to figure that out.
    06-23-10 08:09 PM
    We still have 5days. One thing I have to say negitive of the Incredible opposed to the old Storm is the reception. The Storm was way better. I never dropped calls. Now I drop calls 4 or 5 times a day and the phone quality is noticably worse than the Stom. I was hoping to find out if the X is better in that arena.
    I had the incredible for almost a month and by far it had the worst call quality of any smart phone I have owned. I missed so many call I had to switch back to the storm 2. But besides the call quality it was a awesome phone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-10 08:42 PM
    My incredible is by far the best phone I've ever owned. There's going to be new phone's every month have fun....
    06-24-10 09:31 PM
    My incredible is by far the best phone I've ever owned. There's going to be new phone's every month have fun....
    Yeah it's a losing game if you are always going to try to have the latest greatest phone. I hear people getting all excited about the Droid Pro and how it's going to the ultimate, maybe for a few months at least until the next phone comes out. You will never win that battle unless you are ready to purchase a new phone every 6 months.
    06-25-10 06:04 AM
    If you're still within your 30 days, I'd say go for the X. The Incredible is good but the X will be better IMO.
    Last edited by dwe28; 07-05-10 at 10:22 AM.
    06-25-10 09:54 AM
    I have absolutely no issues with call quality on my Incredible. For me its on par with my Droid (which is the best I used for reception) and far better than any blackberry I owned. Only 2 phones I have owned I got consistent calls in my basement: the Inc and Droid. On another note. I like Sense UI and am holding out for the fall lineup of phones. Those will be worth the upgrade in my opinion.
    06-25-10 10:53 AM
    Don't forget that Motorola has said that they want to have a 2ghz phone out by the end of 2010.... go with the Droid X or hold out a little longer? There'll always be "something new" but 1ghz to 2ghz is a HUGE jump that could be worth the wait (and something that may have VZW 4g/LTE capabilities).
    I agree, but always waiting for something new these days in the smartphone world is kind of a catch22.
    06-27-10 06:56 PM
    And now the Droid X is no longer the new kid on the block:

Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) lands on Verizon

see how quickly that works, every few months there is going to be a new phone
    06-28-10 05:29 AM
    And now the Droid X is no longer the new kid on the block:

Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) lands on Verizon

see how quickly that works, every few months there is going to be a new phone
    That thing looks just like a iphone, os and all lol
    06-28-10 06:09 AM
    New phones everyday I tell you
    06-28-10 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD