Any suggestions? I really need one!
    02-12-10 09:59 PM
    Many people like pure grid calendar widget, if you want something on your desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 10:10 PM
    Many people like pure grid calendar widget, if you want something on your desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yeah i use that. but if you have daily events or whatever you might want to try

pure calender widget (agenda)

Here's a link to both.

Pure Calendar widget (agenda) v1.7.1 Application for Android | Productivity

Pure Grid calendar widget v1.2.7 Application for Android | Productivity

I also use this, Pure Messenger Widget

Pure messenger widget v1.3.2 Application for Android | Productivity
    02-12-10 11:57 PM
    Off side...

I'm using Smooth Calendar widget. I have not investigated, but are you aware of the differences between it and the Pure Calendar Widget you recommend? I'm gonna look, but, always good to check with a user. Thanx!
    02-13-10 01:21 AM
    Off side...

I'm using Smooth Calendar widget. I have not investigated, but are you aware of the differences between it and the Pure Calendar Widget you recommend? I'm gonna look, but, always good to check with a user. Thanx!
    ok so smooth calender looks similar to "Pure Calender Widget Agenda"

smooth calender is free, pure calender Agenda is paid app

pure calender skinnable
    pure calender is customizable
    pure calender has more functionality
    pure calender looks a lot nicer.
    but
    smooth calender is free. lol
    Last edited by x1208x; 02-13-10 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typo!
    02-13-10 09:46 AM
    The pure calendar ... IMO goes better with the setup because it will stick to the top or bottom of the screen .... with the pure grid there is a space which looks ugly to me.
    02-13-10 11:05 AM
    Ahh, thanks for taking time to comment. I'll look into it more. Seems nice to me. But, was good to hear from a user that is actually doing something with it.

Wish someone would make something to attend too/tie in "hours worked" that into it. Help me keep up on my hours.

Alson, been using that Astrid task manger... Works ok, stupid looking and ugly as a Spongebob game on my home...
    02-13-10 11:09 AM
    Ahh, thanks for taking time to comment. I'll look into it more. Seems nice to me. But, was good to hear from a user that is actually doing something with it.

Wish someone would make something to attend too/tie in "hours worked" that into it. Help me keep up on my hours.

Alson, been using that Astrid task manger... Works ok, stupid looking and ugly as a Spongebob game on my home...
    Use ES Task Manager or ES File manager w/ Task Killer.
    02-13-10 11:50 AM
    The pure calendar ... IMO goes better with the setup because it will stick to the top or bottom of the screen .... with the pure grid there is a space which looks ugly to me.
    yeah because it has to be compatible with landscape mode.
    02-13-10 11:51 AM
    Astrid Task also now incorporates with Pure Calendar. Its nice as it lists your task in the calendar vs. in a separate task widget.
    02-13-10 02:09 PM
    Does the calendar show up on the Droid like it does on the Blackberry Today theme?
    02-14-10 09:23 AM
    Does the calendar show up on the Droid like it does on the Blackberry Today theme?
    The stock application does not, but applications like Pure Calendar place a widget on the screen that does.
    02-14-10 04:17 PM
    The stock application does not, but applications like Pure Calendar place a widget on the screen that does.
    What I wanted to hear. Thank you.
    02-14-10 05:26 PM
    What I wanted to hear. Thank you.
    make sure you get the "agenda" version not the calender grid version then!
    02-15-10 02:27 AM
    I use Pure Grid calendar widget and love it.
    02-15-10 08:04 AM
    I've been using CalWidget.
    02-15-10 11:02 AM
    Do any of these apps allow the Eris calendar to keep ALL your appointments? Right now it deletes anything older than a month.
    02-15-10 11:17 AM
    Do any of these apps allow the Eris calendar to keep ALL your appointments? Right now it deletes anything older than a month.
    Using Google Calendar and Pure Calandar or Pure Grid, I can go back and look at old appointments older than one month.
    02-19-10 03:29 PM
    Using Google Calendar and Pure Calandar or Pure Grid, I can go back and look at old appointments older than one month.
    what spartan is saying is the pure calender integrates with the Google Calender. And with the Google calender it does not auto erase after 1 month.

All pure widgets are also skinnable. so if you like the "today" look with Blackberries, you can reproduce it by skinning it or even making it a glass or clear skin!
    02-19-10 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD