10-21-09 09:10 PM
    Super. You posted that in the Storm2 forum why?
    10-21-09 09:17 PM
    Yeah I don't understand??? At least use the word storm if your gonna post in here...weirdo

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 09:20 PM
    Super. You posted that in the Storm2 forum why?
    Because
    10-21-09 09:20 PM
    I don't get it... I looked at these pages and I don't see anything but maybe the web browser that might remotly excite me. Not saying the platform is not cool. But these pages give you nothing to get all hot and bothered over!

FAIL!
    10-21-09 09:23 PM
    Everyone else posts random threads that really have no content regarding the Storm2 here. Why stop now?
    Yeah I don't understand??? At least use the word storm if your gonna post in here...weirdo

Storm. Happy now?
    Seriously, Android takes away any personality from the phone makers who adopt to it. Sure...Motorola definitely needed a reboot when it came to their OS/UI, etc but once you go Android, it just looks like any other phone that has Android.
    10-21-09 09:25 PM
    Well, I do appreciate you sharing that you're switching, but it really does belong elsewhere..
    10-21-09 09:25 PM
    WACK! Why are there so many immature people on here...don't you have something else better to do in your moms basement?

10-21-09 09:26 PM
    WACK! Why are there so many immature people on here...don't you have something else better to do in your moms basement?

Nah I just have nothing else going on in my college dorm room now since my room mate is hogging the tv.
    10-21-09 09:29 PM
    It looks ugly and that slide out key board looks like a calculator...
    10-21-09 09:29 PM
    I'm with you! "Fugly" doesn't begin to adequately describe that sorry excuse for a keyboard. I'm interested in the 'droid OS in general, but this particular piece of hardware is b u t t -ugly IMHO. If I had one of those I'd HAVE to keep the keyboard hidden. Showing the keyboard would be like showing up at your high school prom in a puke green Gremlin.
    10-21-09 09:57 PM
    Seriously, Android takes away any personality from the phone makers who adopt to it. Sure...Motorola definitely needed a reboot when it came to their OS/UI, etc but once you go Android, it just looks like any other phone that has Android.
    once u go blackberry don't they all (mostly) look the same as well? lol
    10-21-09 10:02 PM
    lmao! my sentimates exactly!
    10-21-09 10:04 PM
    Nah I just have nothing else going on in my college dorm room now since my room mate is hogging the tv.
    drink a beer, ******.
    10-21-09 10:05 PM
    if this has been posted before, please no whining...

Verizon hosting Droid event on October 28
    10-21-09 10:12 PM
    You missed the point... first off, all Blackberry phones are made from RIM so yes, the OS should look pretty much the same across all their phones.

With Android though, it's an OS that has no limit to what device it's on. So for example you have Samsung, Dell, Motorola and HTC who are all utilizing the Android now......have you looked at the interface for all those Android phones from those companies? They look almost identical. If they're all going to use the same OS, there's no point in having a different company name, they might as well all merge. Android is okay I guess, it just needs to find a home and stick to one phone maker. Hopefully people see my point...
    10-21-09 10:22 PM
    You missed the point... first off, all Blackberry phones are made from RIM so yes, the OS should look pretty much the same across all their phones.

With Android though, it's an OS that has no limit to what device it's on. So for example you have Samsung, Dell, Motorola and HTC who are all utilizing the Android now......have you looked at the interface for all those Android phones from those companies? They look almost identical. If they're all going to use the same OS, there's no point in having a different company name, they might as well all merge. Android is okay I guess, it just needs to find a home and stick to one phone maker. Hopefully people see my point...
    You want an OPEN SOURCE OS to be tied to ONE mfgr?? What's the point in that? THis is a war and the side with the most soldiers WINS! (assuming those soldiers have some decent weapons)
    10-21-09 10:29 PM
    You want an OPEN SOURCE OS to be tied to ONE mfgr?? What's the point in that? THis is a war and the side with the most soldiers WINS! (assuming those soldiers have some decent weapons)
    Uhmmm ..... why .... do we understand what Open Source means?
    10-21-09 10:34 PM
    Yep I'm going droid as well . I've had it

10-21-09 10:38 PM
    Agreed. Almost every BlackBerry is the same since they started making them. Nothing new or innovating has come from RIM in a long time since the iPhone took away their precious customers and now they have to finally get off their asses and get some serious work done but I fear it's too little and too late for them.

For business, they can still be used. But for consumer based, there are much more better phones than a BlackBerry.
    10-21-09 11:05 PM
    Agreed. Almost every BlackBerry is the same since they started making them. Nothing new or innovating has come from RIM in a long time since the iPhone took away their precious customers and now they have to finally get off their asses and get some serious work done but I fear it's too little and too late for them.

For business, they can still be used. But for consumer based, there are much more better phones than a BlackBerry.
    OMGRLY?!

10-21-09 11:07 PM

Different customer base.
    10-21-09 11:08 PM
148 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD