08-13-11 03:23 PM
    Gotta love a good monetary system!

"HEY! we'll buy your old, stupid outdated 'dumbphone' for $100 off a smartphone so you won't feel like an obsolete loser AND we can make more money off of you through data plans and such! WE BOTH WIN!"
    08-13-11 03:27 PM
    nice to see the USA following a trend thats been in the UK for years (although price differs per phone)

Vodafone - Sell your old mobile phone now
    08-13-11 03:42 PM
    Not only that, they refurbish them and re-sell them either to their customers or abroad. Smart business.
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-13-11 04:31 PM
    I have a whole drawer full. I wonder how many a person can turn in at one time?!

Tim
    08-13-11 08:06 PM
    i wonder if they will take a broken phone??
    08-13-11 09:53 PM
    Well... it says you have to get an Droid so that's a non-starter for me. Plus I can't afford data plans on two phones.
    08-13-11 10:08 PM
    I'm pretty sure you have to upgrade a line from a dumb phone to a smart phone NOT just turn in an old dumb phone. VZW ain't stupid!
    08-13-11 11:02 PM
    I'm pretty sure you have to upgrade a line from a dumb phone to a smart phone NOT just turn in an old dumb phone. VZW ain't stupid!
    Old dumb phones deserve a new home too ya know...

Tim
    08-13-11 11:34 PM
    I have a whole drawer full. I wonder how many a person can turn in at one time?!

Tim
    Why don't u just send me ???? drawer... I can help u offload them.... Damn serious... We got ppl who need them badly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 01:05 AM
    If you want to donate your drawer full of phones, Verizon fixes them and donates them to women who are in high risk situations for emergencies. It is a great cause.
    08-14-11 11:48 AM
    i wonder if they will take a broken phone??
    We are so excited about this limited time promotion (ending 9/30/11) The condition of the basic phone (working, damaged or not working) (or 3G multimedia phone) will not impact the value of the $100 Basic to Smartphone Trade-In Promotion gift card.
    So yes, you can turn in damaged phones!

Tamara H.
    Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
    08-19-11 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD