Ok here is my simple question. What does the caller ID screen look like? Please tell me it has a full screen caller id picture like the iphone, the caller id picture on my storm is a joke
    11-11-09 10:23 PM
    the picture that shows-up is a 3/4" x 3/4" square
    11-11-09 10:46 PM
    Wow thats extremely weak. Huge screen and a thumbnail for caller id picture? Sigh...
    11-12-09 11:53 AM
    If the person isn't stored in your phone book, does it tell you what town the person is calling from?
    11-12-09 12:01 PM
    Not by default, but I would imagine there is a third party app that will do that.
    11-12-09 12:17 PM
    lol we are talking about picture size on the called id. wow who cares lol.
    11-12-09 01:22 PM
    lol we are talking about picture size on the called id. wow who cares lol.
    if it wasn't the picture size, it would be the quality, if it wasn't the quality it would be the color richness, if it wasnt the color richness it would be how many were allowed on the screen, if it wasn't................ : )
    11-12-09 01:25 PM
    Some want any excuse to be a Hater
    11-12-09 06:34 PM
    I have a Storm and will not go to S2, at least I don't plan on it. I like my Storm I don't love it. Having said that I agree with this. Why is it that people have to put other people's choices? And what is this need to get instant e-mail? Can't they wait 5 minutes and have a device go look for it? If what they are doing is that critical they should be on the darn phone line. I doubt that more than 5% of BB users really need "push" e-mail.....

if it wasn't the picture size, it would be the quality, if it wasn't the quality it would be the color richness, if it wasnt the color richness it would be how many were allowed on the screen, if it wasn't................ : )
    11-12-09 06:41 PM
    i can't believe the DROID's caller ID doesn't include height, weight, body dimensions and IQ.

SO GLAD i waited for the Passion, now. Moto sucks!!!
    11-12-09 06:46 PM
    cereal you forgot one, if the picture is centered both horizontally AND vertically on the screen.......
    11-12-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD