Well, my only complaint having an Android phone, any Android phone has been the battery. Keep in mind, this is a minor complaint because I know that phones like the Androids use a lot of juice and with me using the Incredible, my data surfing has gone up by 50 percent, maybe more. Long story short, I called Verizon this morning and asked if I could order the extended battery( I have tried a few times) and the guy said he would try. I knew that once he tried to submit it that it could come back as not in stock. I had nothing to lose. At the end of the conversation, the rep said that I can order a stock battery to help get me by. I said I did not want to spend any more money on a standard battery, only the extended. He said " tell you what, you can have the battery at no cost since you have tried ordering the extended so many times". I said, thank you very much.

So yeah, I am pretty happy with the outcome. It's not an ideal situation with the battery but it sure as heck is not a bad way to go about my Incredible experience.
    05-25-10 12:28 AM
    Not bad, kudos to Verizon Customer Service!
    05-25-10 07:55 AM
    Nice Nice. Can I call to complain now, before I even receive my Incredible?

05-25-10 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD