Do I really have to press the goddamn unlock button at the top of the phone (which is a pain in the *** to press) every time I want to use the Droid after the screen turns off? Is there any way I can hit one of the haptic-feedback menu keys at the bottom instead to get me to the "slider unlock" screen? It'd be SOOOO much easier than that goddamn tiny button at the top of the phone.
    11-06-09 06:25 AM
    i think so, unless you slide the keyboard

i had the omnia and saga, so hitting the button on top is no difference to me
    11-06-09 08:47 AM
    Doesnt seem so. In addition to pressing buttomthen you need to slide to unlock too. Total PIA.
    11-06-09 11:38 AM
    Ummm, the S2 acts the same way... why the complaints. Maybe it's from people who aren't Storm2 folks, but RIM went the same way with that phone to wake it up, since the bottom buttons are integrated now.
    11-06-09 11:51 AM
    Ummm, the S2 acts the same way... why the complaints. Maybe it's from people who aren't Storm2 folks, but RIM went the same way with that phone to wake it up, since the bottom buttons are integrated now.
    Yea, I never had a storm 2. I wish I could just hit one of the haptic buttons to get to the screen unlock screen. Just seems like a lot of steps just to get into the phone to be perfectly honest.
    11-06-09 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD