Does anyone here know if the Samsung Galaxy S3 has UMA? (or whatever the android name for it is). All answers are appreciated but would love to hear from UK users.

Basically my house is a really old stone building and you get no network signal unless you are pressed against a window, so UMA is a lifeline. Also thinking of jumping ship from BB in september when my contract is up. Would love to wait for the BB10 touchscreen, but I'm finding it difficult to live with my 9780's smaller screen, especially web browsing.

Thanks guys (I searched this topic and didn't find anything that helped except a thread in the Tmobile section...)
    06-27-12 07:52 PM
    It has Wi-Fi Calling which is similar.
    j-dogg_69 likes this.
    06-28-12 03:19 AM
    Thanks mate. Get more accurate answers here than going into a phone shop and asking...
    06-28-12 04:14 PM
    Thanks mate. Get more accurate answers here than going into a phone shop and asking...
    Whoops, I thought you were on T-Mobile USA. I do not think the international S3 has Wi-Fi calling. Sorry about that...
    06-29-12 02:31 AM
    There is:

Neither UMA (Hardware based w/ handover to cellular capabilty)
    Nor Wifi Calling (Software no -handover) on the Samsung S3

Some users have tried to hack / port it over but it has been unsuccessful thus far.

Good luck
    07-04-12 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD