New to android just wanna get peoples opinion that uses either one.TIA
    11-20-10 08:14 AM
    Personally i like TweetDeck, it is rather boring to look @ but it's very effective and plus the FourSquare and Google Buzz options, Tcaster doesn't have those.
    11-20-10 09:06 AM
    Personally i like TweetDeck, it is rather boring to look @ but it's very effective and plus the FourSquare and Google Buzz options, Tcaster doesn't have those.
    Ok thanks!!Does tweetdeck have facebook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 09:08 AM
    Ok thanks!!Does tweetdeck have facebook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Tweetdeck supports Facebook, Twitter (multiple accounts), Google Buzz and FourSquare.

and if you download their Desktop Client, it will sync between the two.
    11-20-10 09:15 AM
    Tweetdeck supports Facebook, Twitter (multiple accounts), Google Buzz and FourSquare.

and if you download their Desktop Client, it will sync between the two.
    Thank you so much for the info!!!
    11-20-10 09:45 AM
    I just reinstalled TweetDeck, and I'm more happy because of it. I don't need to have the official apps installed; I did install the official facebook app to sync a number of my contacts to my phone. But, other than that, I might as well uninstall it, since TweetDeck takes care of notifications sufficiently.
    11-20-10 10:16 AM
    I just reinstalled TweetDeck, and I'm more happy because of it. I don't need to have the official apps installed; I did install the official facebook app to sync a number of my contacts to my phone. But, other than that, I might as well uninstall it, since TweetDeck takes care of notifications sufficiently.
    thanx for the info.thats what i want to get fb,twitter,notifications.
    11-20-10 10:37 AM
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around why it seems it's polling quicker than I wanted. More testing later!
    11-20-10 10:42 AM
    One feature I cannot figure out... how to get it to ignore my last position: OWs, go to the top of the timeline every time I open the app.
    11-20-10 08:26 PM
    God, TweetDeck times a million.

TweetDeck and Touiteur are the only two twitter apps I'll recommend to anyone.

Oh, and Twitter for Android since it's last update is actually not that bad either.

@trelawrence, you can't, just tap the time at the top of the screen and it'll jump up to the top, but it always loads your "last viewed" point, that's actually a feature of TweetDeck, not a missing feature, as they use the sidebar to show new tweets / read tweets / newest tweets, it's actually very clever.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    11-21-10 05:16 AM
    God, TweetDeck times a million.

TweetDeck and Touiteur are the only two twitter apps I'll recommend to anyone.

Oh, and Twitter for Android since it's last update is actually not that bad either.

@trelawrence, you can't, just tap the time at the top of the screen and it'll jump up to the top, but it always loads your "last viewed" point, that's actually a feature of TweetDeck, not a missing feature, as they use the sidebar to show new tweets / read tweets / newest tweets, it's actually very clever.
    Thanks GZ... appreciate the tip...
    11-21-10 03:57 PM
    Np man.
    11-21-10 05:17 PM
    Oh my... that fixed my experience!!! Love the scroll-to-top trick!
    11-21-10 10:39 PM
    I had Tweetdeck and deleted it...the interface is rather boring, but I guess I'll give it another try
    11-22-10 03:43 PM
    It is bland-looking, but until that app someone referred to (fb-plus?) gets push notifications, I'll stick with TweetDeck since it takes care of all three major social networking services.
    11-22-10 03:55 PM
    It is bland-looking, but until that app someone referred to (fb-plus?) gets push notifications, I'll stick with TweetDeck since it takes care of all three major social networking services.
    Ditto... combo apps work for me.
    11-22-10 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD