Has 2.2 had any difference on the screen resolution, and as well as processiong 3d graphics? Even if it seems to be ever so slight.
    Hope I phrased this question right.
    Thanks
    08-23-10 03:52 PM
    I can't really tell if it helped the resolution. Honestly, I can only see pixels if I hold the screen 5inches away or closer to my face, and that hurts my eyes. The DX's screen is gorgeous and everything just looks HD holding it from normal viewing distance.

3D graphics are rendering better. Overall performance in general was much better. My DX running on 2.1 felt better than my Droid 1 running Froyo, and now my DX running Froyo is just a whole new animal.
    08-23-10 03:56 PM
    I can't really tell if it helped the resolution. Honestly, I can only see pixels if I hold the screen 5inches away or closer to my face, and that hurts my eyes. The DX's screen is gorgeous and everything just looks HD holding it from normal viewing distance.

3D graphics are rendering better. Overall performance in general was much better. My DX running on 2.1 felt better than my Droid 1 running Froyo, and now my DX running Froyo is just a whole new animal.
    Excellent, thanks that's what I wanted to hear better 3D rendering.
    Awesome can't wait.........
    08-23-10 06:14 PM
    It is a very nice upgrade. I have nothing negative to say about Froyo...
    08-23-10 06:37 PM
    It has not "changed" much for my everyday use, but it is faster (ui and launcher) and the flash is nice for some sites.
    08-23-10 07:08 PM
    Thats all I needed to hear thanks..........
    08-24-10 09:33 AM
    Can someone send me the zip file for 2.2 froyo please. Motorola has removed it from the internet. Thanks
    08-24-10 01:03 PM
    So I read at mydroidworld that this froyo leak doesn't have the just in time compiler. Is that true?
    08-24-10 01:07 PM
    So I read at mydroidworld that this froyo leak doesn't have the just in time compiler. Is that true?
    Got a link? I have read it is there, it just doesn't have a big effect on OMAP processors like it does on Snapdragon.
    08-24-10 01:33 PM
    That would be sweet
    09-13-10 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD