I know you guys are dying to get your hands on the new Sprint EVO on June 4th but I saw this on my reward zone account online.

For any of you who are reward zone members and if you can wait 2 days to get your Evo on June 6th after close of business Best Buy is hosting a Private Event in which Reward Zone members (with a printed invite) can get 1000 bonus points on the purchase of an HTC phone including the EVO. So that's 200 pts (or more if you are reward zone premier silver member) for the phone plus 1000 bonus pts = roughly $20 in Reward Zone coupons with some leftover which is a nice accessory for your new phone or a DVD or whatever.

It's enough to make me wait 2 days. **** I've waited this long.

Attachment 63434
    05-27-10 03:12 PM
    I know you guys are dying to get your hands on the new Sprint EVO on June 4th but I saw this on my reward zone account online.

For any of you who are reward zone members and if you can wait 2 days to get your Evo on June 6th after close of business Best Buy is hosting a Private Event in which Reward Zone members (with a printed invite) can get 1000 bonus points on the purchase of an HTC phone including the EVO. So that's 200 pts (or more if you are reward zone premier silver member) for the phone plus 1000 bonus pts = roughly $20 in Reward Zone coupons with some leftover which is a nice accessory for your new phone or a DVD or whatever.

It's enough to make me wait 2 days. **** I've waited this long.

Attachment 63434
    nice ill let my uncle know since hes getting it.. i have premier silver status , he doesnt can i make it work somehow?
    05-27-10 03:24 PM
    nice ill let my uncle know since hes getting it.. i have premier silver status , he doesnt can i make it work somehow?
    Yea he just needs the invite and the phone number on your reward zone account or your card so the pts can get added
    05-27-10 03:34 PM
    Dude! That rocks!

I'm totally getting the EVO... I've got about 150 dollars in rewardzone points banked as it is.

EDIT: Of course you know that with Radio Shack already having to close pre-orders... it may not be such a good idea to wait.
    Last edited by Ethrem; 05-27-10 at 06:12 PM.
    05-27-10 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD