That is a false statement. If you are on an Exchange Server, email is push. The native application is good, but download Touchdown from the Android Market for a better, more intuitive application. My emails are pushed to my Droid and I get them 3 seconds after they hit my desktop inbox.

This phone is unreal!
    So im guessing Yahoo emails are pushed within 3 seconds as well using the Touchdown app from the market.

Im going to be a broke mofo tonight. Im going to be in download heaven after downloading app after app!
    11-17-09 03:05 PM
    Damn, you guys are making it EXTREAMLY difficult for me to NOT give an android phone a shot. I was this close to giving droid a shot today and switching to verizon to try the phone out for 30 days. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm so tempted to switch....damn you!!!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 04:58 PM
    Where is this market I keep hearing about? Is there a link to it?

So im guessing Yahoo emails are pushed within 3 seconds as well using the Touchdown app from the market.

Im going to be a broke mofo tonight. Im going to be in download heaven after downloading app after app!
    11-17-09 05:43 PM
    It's an app preloaded on the droid.
    11-17-09 06:09 PM
    Mine's on it's way here for delivery tomorrow!
    11-17-09 06:15 PM
    I have owned mine since release day and have learned something new each day since. You're gonna love it.

Slide out keyboard is crucial for any emulators.
    11-17-09 06:21 PM
    Check out androlib.com.

11-17-09 06:44 PM
    It would be easier to tell you what I don't like about my Droid. The D-pad. I have never used it and I don't have a clue when I will ever use it. I think it should be a touchpad or something.

I love everything else about my Droid. Best phone I have ever owned.
    11-17-09 06:44 PM
    Damn, you guys are making it EXTREAMLY difficult for me to NOT give an android phone a shot. I was this close to giving droid a shot today and switching to verizon to try the phone out for 30 days. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm so tempted to switch....damn you!!!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The Droid is the sh!zzzzzit.
    T-mo maybe getting some nic stuff to though.
    But DAYUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    11-17-09 06:51 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD