I know Blackberries have a file size limit for downloading. Will Android have it as well?

Also...I've read that Android can sync (Exchange) e-mail as well as calendar and contacts. Can anyone help me understand why Blackberry BIS is not capable of syncing calendar and contacts? The options are there in the menu to be checked off, but they are greyed out. I just find it hard to believe that a "work" device can't sync calendar and contacts. My request is about BIS...not BES. My company won't allow "personal" devices on the BES. But my Palm was able to sync calendar and contacts back in the day using an exchange account set up. I just don't get why I can do this on Android but I couldn't do the same with Blackberry and BIS.
    11-04-09 08:29 AM
    There shouldn't be a file limit. The reason there was a limit before is because it went through RIM's servers, and RIM is the one that set the limit.

There should be no limit here...one thing I am really looking forward to.
    11-04-09 09:08 AM
    There's no limit on WinMo devices, I doubt this will have limits as well. This device does not surf the web or get email via a middleman proxy server like ALL Blackberries do. This device behaves similar to a PC, just like all other smartphones on the market do. That means they access everything directly from the source, all they need is a gateway to the web, be it cellular network or WIFI.
    11-04-09 09:14 AM
    So dont worry you can download all the p0rn you want! =) jk...
    11-04-09 10:34 AM
    edit u can dl more then the current 20 min. p0rn limit on the bb..
    11-04-09 01:06 PM
    Crackberry really needs to get one of those gender thingies enabled in the profile information.
    11-04-09 06:09 PM
    Or you can download the next leak for your Storm on your new Droid while out on the town. No more need to rush home to download the large file. lol
    11-04-09 08:58 PM
    Or you can download the next leak for your Storm on your new Droid while out on the town. No more need to rush home to download the large file. lol
    Oh SNAP.

10char
    11-05-09 07:13 AM
    dam guess if your on wifi shouldnt take long..
    11-05-09 08:56 AM
    dam guess if your on wifi shouldnt take long..
    WIFI or not, just start the download and walk around with the phone in your pocket (using cellular coverage)... who cares. lol
    11-05-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD