More and more blog sites keep spinning rumors about a release date. Has anyone ever found a way credible source? Or Is AT&T going to wait for the release of Key Lime Pie OS update?
    11-18-12 09:59 AM
    More and more blog sites keep spinning rumors about a release date. Has anyone ever found a way credible source? Or Is AT&T going to wait for the release of Key Lime Pie OS update?
    Stay loose, it will come out, when it comes out. All we have now is guesswork. Anticipation, just makes it more worthwhile when it gets here.
    11-18-12 10:19 AM
    You can already get Jelly bean, but if you need the "Official AT&T TouchWiz" skinned version, then you will have to wait a bit longer.
    11-18-12 11:12 AM
    Go get your update AT&T SGS3 users...

AT&T Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean update hitting Kies | Android Central
    12-04-12 12:52 PM
    Be careful about the latest AT&T GS3 JB update. It might break your LTE data speeds and functionality. Before the update, my GS3 was getting 9,000+ Kb/s download speeds here where I live. After the update, the speeds are nothing more than 3G speeds of around 3,000 Kb/s and intermittent connectivity.
    Might be worth checking the build.prop settings to see if they throttled it there. If so it's a fairly easy fix (if you're rooted).
    12-04-12 05:09 PM
    Make sure that you have the most current version of Kies. Enabled USB debugging also helps. I had to use my laptop with me Windows 7 i7 core processor after a few attempts on my 6 year old laptop. Make sure that your GS3 is fully charged. Connect the GS3 using the factory USB cable. Once the firmware download hits 100%, the firmware will download and install. Lloyd will appear with a message not to disconnect the target until prompted. It took me 40 minutes from start to finish.
    12-06-12 09:57 PM
    Here are some of my impressions about the JB update .

1. Like having 5 icons on the lock screens instead of 4 icons.
    2. No swipe to capture screen shot of the lock screen.
    3. Voice commands to take a picture more responsive.
    4. Like choice to save pictures to micro sd card or the phone.
    5. Like home screen mode and blocking mode.
    6. Like nightshade with the time, date, and and day of week.
    7. Use airplane mode and WiFi instead of being able to toggle no data not as good but is a workaround.
    8. Like having quick access to Settings on nightshade.
    9. Pinch to zoom and double tap screen gestures in browser smoother and more responsive.
    10. Webpages seem to load faster. Had to reboot twice after the update as browser seemed to hang and not load quickly.
    11. Smart Stay seems to work better in both low and normal light conditions.
    12. Swiping between home screens is faster and smoother.
    13. SwiftKey works well and was not affected by the upgrade.
    14. Apps, widgets and downloads have tabs. Longpress widget to put on a homescreen and resizing is good.
    15. Like longpress home button to get task manager, Google and remove apps.
    16. Would have liked split screen for true multi - tasking.
    17. Battery life is only marginally better.
    18. Kapersky anti-virus seems to scan faster.
    12-06-12 09:59 PM