I use the 2x2 widget, myself.
    Say, please let me know how that SG3 behaves, when you get the JB update. I'm thinking that the SG3 or SG4? will be my next phone. Thanks.
    09-03-12 09:20 PM
    I use Evernote and Bugme! for note taking.
    09-03-12 10:22 PM
    Hi and welcome to Crackberry!! While this solution isn't very efficient, what I did was copy all of my memo pad notes and emailed them to myself. Then I created new memos on my new phone and pasted the info. I've used a handful of "memo pad" type apps, and I currently use Color Note.
    Thanks! I've tried several notepad apps and ColorNote is really cute, but it uses a cloud service to sync and has no desktop or web app.

I'm still evaluating B-Folders and I'm impressed so far. It imported all my memos, tasks and contacts from a device backup file. It has a desktop component, with 3 vertical columns and sync directly between the desktop and devices. No cloud services, everything is encrypted = peace of mind :-) Well, if it only had a calendar it would be a BB killer.

Do you know any apps similar to B-Folders that I can try?
    09-04-12 07:44 AM
    Well, B-Folders works pretty well, especially the syncing. Because memos can be organized in a hierarchy of folders, I find it much more flexible than BlackBerry MemoPad. No need to search any further. Going to purchase a license. Thank you guys for mentioning B-Folders.
    09-19-12 08:39 AM
279 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD