I want to get the droid on Monday and I have the storm 2 now. Do you think I am going to be bothered by the weight difference? I see that it is heavier. Were you? How does it feel in your pocket?
    PS - I already went through the BB to Android post...
    Thanks in advance
    03-16-10 08:37 AM
    The Storm2 weighs in at 160 grams (5.64 ozs)
    The DROID weighs 169 grams (6.0 ozs)

The difference is negligible
    03-16-10 09:01 AM
    what weight difference? i had both and there is no weight difference as far as i can tell.
    03-16-10 09:15 AM
    Just what I wanted to hear...thanks!
    03-16-10 09:41 AM
    Went to the Droid from the Storm 2 yesterday. I don't notice the difference. I don't carry in the pocket so I couldn't answer your question about that. Sort of already miss the Storm 2.
    03-16-10 09:46 AM
    Went to the Droid from the Storm 2 yesterday. I don't notice the difference. I don't carry in the pocket so I couldn't answer your question about that. Sort of already miss the Storm 2.
    I really do like the droid more and more every day. I'm constantly impressed with it, so I'd recommend giving it some time.

I like that its heavy too.
    03-16-10 09:51 AM
    I really do like the droid more and more every day. I'm constantly impressed with it, so I'd recommend giving it some time.

I like that its heavy too.
    I definately like it. I'm sure as I get used to it I will love it. I really liked the Storm 2 it worked well for me.
    03-16-10 09:56 AM
    Do you guys regret not waiting for the incredible?
    03-16-10 09:59 AM
    still waiting...

...plus it doesn't have a release date so who knows how long the wait will be...
    03-16-10 11:44 AM
    Do you guys regret not waiting for the incredible?
    Not at all.

My Droid is running at 1.2GHz stable as can be, and I have had 4+ months to enjoy it and learn the ins and outs of the OS
    03-16-10 01:00 PM
    So at 1.2g how is your battery life?

I have another question, I like to install a lot of apps. Does the droid slow down like the storm does with a lot of apps installed?
    Thanks,
    Brandon
    03-16-10 01:18 PM
    So at 1.2g how is your battery life?

I have another question, I like to install a lot of apps. Does the droid slow down like the storm does with a lot of apps installed?
    Thanks,
    Brandon
    I am running Petes Bugless Beast ESE53 V0.8 and have profiles set in setCPU to slow the processor down when its sleeping. With that said I get through the day just fine with moderate use on my phone.

As for apps I dont notice any slowdown or anything when I have a ton on my phone. Right now I have a total of 26 downloaded and the phone runs fine.
    03-16-10 01:28 PM
    I have both phones and do not notice a weight difference. I have noticed I pick up the s2 less and less. Mostly just for work email. I even have my S2 phone forward calls to my droid. It did take me a few weeks to get brave enough to root and load custom roms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 08:17 AM
    Thanks for all of the replies guys.
    03-17-10 08:26 AM
    Thanks,
    Brandon
    Lol, see the trauma that Blackberry has inflicted upon you? Slow downs don't happen with phones that know how to manage memory.
    03-17-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD