I really liked the SR but found it to be a tad too big for me; which I would have lived with. But once the probs started(I had 3 within 23days of purchasing it) I decided that having a LTE device when I'm not able to enjoy the benefits of it was silly. So after researching I "downgraded" to the GS2. What a great decision. All that I've read about this being an awesome device is true. It feels great in my hands and the display and camera rocks! Not to mention its smooth as butter and plenty quick. Lesson learned ....the newest hottest thing doesn't always = better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
    03-03-12 01:08 PM
    I really liked the SR but found it to be a tad too big for me; which I would have lived with.
    The BA, ER or even the YW is just as big but a tod easier to deal with. Then AA came around and let us with nothing...

remember - Size does matter
    03-03-12 01:51 PM
    what was the cause of you having to go through 3? If you don't mind me asking.
    03-03-12 04:37 PM
    what was the cause of you having to go through 3? If you don't mind me asking.
    Overheating was a major issue. The first one would so hot I couldnt hold. Also had terrible vertical line and blobs. The 2nd one worked fine for all of 2 hrs, then the screen flashed this really bright sort of pale yellow color, went black and never came back on. The 3rd one seemed to be doing fine with the exception of getting hot. But I decided not to hang on to it to see what issues would surface.

03-03-12 05:31 PM
    Oh I understand that
    Overheating was a major issue. The first one would so hot I couldnt hold. Also had terrible vertical line and blobs. The 2nd one worked fine for all of 2 hrs, then the screen flashed this really bright sort of pale yellow color, went black and never came back on. The 3rd one seemed to be doing fine with the exception of getting hot. But I decided not to hang on to it to see what issues would surface.

03-03-12 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD