This is my ideal "techy" phone.

Sony Xperia Z vs. Nexus 4
    01-13-13 09:17 PM
    Purely from a size/spec point of view, not a bad package, but I don't see it getting the support of say, a Note 2, or many others. Price may sell a few if priced competitively, but I've never really seen Sony make much of a dent in the US market. It's just one of those things, and nothing personal against the phone.
    01-13-13 10:45 PM
    Purely from a size/spec point of view, not a bad package, but I don't see it getting the support of say, a Note 2, or many others. Price may sell a few if priced competitively, but I've never really seen Sony make much of a dent in the US market. It's just one of those things, and nothing personal against the phone.
    Yeah, I agree. LG is also trying to break out of a stale mould with the Optimus G, which is a fantastic phone as well. But one thing the Xperia Z, like the Optimus G, has to help it is LTE. And, like you say, if the price is right, they may well sell a few.
    01-13-13 11:00 PM
    I've also noticed that phone! It'll be my option if i don't I buy a Z10...the only problem so far is that I find it a bid heavy (146 g) and I find the icons dull.
    01-14-13 03:11 AM
    . And, like you say, if the price is right, they may well sell a few.
    I don't think so, I've heard in France it will be arond 650 euro without contract.
    01-14-13 03:12 AM
    ...and I find the icons dull.
    Yeah, Sony isn't known for software innovation in Android smartphones. They lag behind all others when it comes to skinning the system.
    01-14-13 08:48 AM
    Yeah, Sony isn't known for software innovation in Android smartphones. They lag behind all others when it comes to skinning the system.
    i think they are trying to change that with the new stamina mode and hdr video...
    01-25-13 07:32 AM
    The handset feels nice, really nice...

Sent from my Xperia T using Tapatalk
    Marty_LK likes this.
    01-27-13 01:03 PM