About to pick this up for a even trade for my 9000 and was looking for feedback. I heard when it was on 1.6 it was pretty bad.... Hoping 2.1 put some life into it.

Thanks again !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-10 09:50 AM
    All I can say is get rid of the 9000 LOL.
    12-23-10 10:10 AM
    Ya I'm using a 9700 currently with os 6 and its not bad..... I just feeli like I'm missing out and want to try out android

12-23-10 10:34 AM
    The X10 is a pretty ****ty device that should have been on Froyo months ago. If you don't have a positive Android experience, blame the device.
    12-23-10 10:49 AM
    Ya I really want a Captivate through Rogers but the 549 price is keepin me from it currently....

12-23-10 10:51 AM
    Just take the x10 and learn Android. New dual core devices will be out next year that you will want much more than the Captivate. At least you will know what you are doing when you get one of those.
    12-23-10 10:59 AM
    Ok so the chick stiffed and didn't show for the trade.... Now I have a guy offering a Acer Liquid E as a even trade.... Any better of a phone ? I know its a slower processor but now has official 2.2 .....

12-24-10 04:57 AM
    Never used an Acer Android device. I would check out some reviews before you even consider.
    12-24-10 07:17 AM
    Ok so the chick stiffed and didn't show for the trade.... Now I have a guy offering a Acer Liquid E as a even trade.... Any better of a phone ? I know its a slower processor but now has official 2.2 .....

Yea, i've never heard of it either. Phone arena's team has yet to even review the phone. But the User Rating is 7.8 out of ten.

ZDnet has a pretty short review on it with links to other sites that did review the phone.

12-24-10 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD