View Poll Results: Are you holding out for the 2GHz Droid?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 43.59%
  • No

22 56.41%
    I don't get what your saying. What I am saying is, buy the Droid X now, and if another one you want comes out tomorrow, next week, next month, whatever, buy that one, too. Personally, I plan on buying the X, tomorrow, and the Samsung Galaxy (or whatever Verizon is going to call it) when that comes out in a few months, and any other phone that might come out in between.
    Ok well I dont wanna spend money on every new phone that comes out. Already have two cases and a car charger for my Droid so switching so often would be a hassle not to mention tons of money wasted.

I'd rather stick with one device for like a good year and then upgrade to the newest and biggest thing.

A Droid to a Droid 2 isn't really a big upgrade when your Droid is rooted/overclocked/running 2.2 when the Droid X will be locked out of custom ROMs and will be running the outdated 2.1.

Droid Pro will have 4.3 in screen, 2GHz processor, Android 3.0 upon release. Makes sense to wait.
    07-14-10 02:39 PM
    Ok well I dont wanna spend money on every new phone that comes out. Already have two cases and a car charger for my Droid so switching so often would be a hassle not to mention tons of money wasted.

I'd rather stick with one device for like a good year and then upgrade to the newest and biggest thing.

A Droid to a Droid 2 isn't really a big upgrade when your Droid is rooted/overclocked/running 2.2 when the Droid X will be locked out of custom ROMs and will be running the outdated 2.1.

Droid Pro will have 4.3 in screen, 2GHz processor, Android 3.0 upon release. Makes sense to wait.
    The droid pro does sounds like a beast phone except its all rumors. I'm reading about android 3.0 also and it is possible that gingerbread will run on most of theses devices that's out today. Also if its a lte droid.. isn't it possible that its not getting released until 2011 because that's when verizon is releasing 4lte phones. There's no lte phones comming out this year I believe but correct me if I'm wrong.
    07-14-10 03:07 PM
    Ok well I dont wanna spend money on every new phone that comes out.
    To each his own.
    07-14-10 03:31 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD