The Otter Box should be ok
    I hope so. I watched an iphone on youtube dropped from 22 feet in a defender otterbox. The smack it made on the concrete was sickening. Phone was fine though.
    12-20-10 05:33 PM
    I hope so. I watched an iphone on youtube dropped from 22 feet in a defender otterbox. The smack it made on the concrete was sickening. Phone was fine though.
    Good luck my friend, being the father of a teenager myself may the force be with you lol. Girls are easier on their stuff than boys
    12-20-10 05:36 PM
    Sony Ericsson? Better off with the Aria LOL! The SE has HORRIBLE support. Oh well good luck with the device.
    12-21-10 09:30 AM
    Most kids don't really care anyway.....
    12-21-10 10:49 AM
    Most kids don't really care anyway.....
    They will care if the device runs like ****. Kids are getting more and more tech savvy these days.

All they have to do is Google search on their device "why is my [insertdevicehere] running slow" and when they see the list and read up, they will complain. Oh well.
    12-21-10 11:05 AM
    Heck, my god brother was net surfing when he was two, haha
    12-21-10 12:34 PM
    Kids drop 'em in toilets, at least 2 of mine did. He ruined his Droid!
    12-21-10 01:51 PM
    To the OP, you could have gone to the site below and got the Xperiia for free, the Captivate (which is way better than the Xperia) for 70 bucks or the Aria for free.

AT&T Cell Phone

If I were you I'd take the phone back and order one here for free, ASAP.

As long as she is keeping the phone on the same line for at least 6 months, this is the best way to get a good device at a much cheaper rate than what carrier charge at their stores or online. Even Amazon has them cheaper.
    12-21-10 02:54 PM
    Geesh..... I'll be 51 in Jan......it's that what I have to look forward to
    Oh yeah, I'm 53, so when you wake up and can't find you phone, look in your adult diaper, er... elderly undergarment.
    12-22-10 03:45 AM
    Bear, you are such a perv in your young age, bahaha!

So an Xperia over an Aria....oh wellz, why ask for opinions and go a completely different direction....and x2 on the Aria being nice than the Xperia...

I would do what the one poster said about taking phone back and getting the Captivate for cheap off that site. Nice phone!

Lessons are always learned...have fun learning!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 06:47 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD