So It's 2013, What's The Next Big Android Device?
Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II, HTC One X, HTC Droid DNA, etc. All 2012.
Now that we are in the new year, what's the next big Android device coming down the pipeline? Galaxy S IV, Galaxy Note III, HTC M7, the mysterious Motorola Google X phone?
Does anyone know more about the new devices coming? Will 2013 finally have Android tablets catch up to Apple's iPad the way Android smartphones have caught up to the iPhone?
- 01-04-13, 09:39 PM #2
I read about a fantastic Sony Xperia Z coming soon. There were leaked pictures that seemed to have gotten pulled. I was able to see it before the pics got pulled and it was a gorgeous phone with impressive specs.
- 01-05-13, 10:33 AM #3
Re: So It's 2013, What's The Next Big Android Device?
The GS4 with a larger screen, faster processor, better camera, more true multi-tasking, better browser, improved OS and more TouchWiz refinements. It will further help Samsung to grab more market share over other 2013 smartphones.
- 08-07-13, 01:26 PM #8
I'm absolutely loving my Xperia Z. The two things I'd change:
Better power saving screen with more inky blacks
Better battery life when using the phone (stamina mode is great when not using the phone, but it drains soooo fast when in use).
- By jmb320 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-10, 06:52 PM
- By trophynuts in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-10, 09:23 AM
- By cmhbb in forum AndroidReplies: 32Last Post: 05-17-10, 11:43 PM
- By BVR in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 03-04-10, 09:29 AM
- By s4bill in forum News & RumorsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-13-09, 03:54 PM