I did that i changed the imap setting and stmp i got the account on my phone but the problem im having is it wont notify me of new emails i have to go into my email and then i see a bunch of emails
    03-11-10 05:19 AM
    What do u have it set at as far as pulling intervals?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 09:18 AM
    I did that i changed the imap setting and stmp i got the account on my phone but the problem im having is it wont notify me of new emails i have to go into my email and then i see a bunch of emails
    Did you follow the method I explained to set up Yahoo as pop3 & have gmail push it? Works very well & emails show up much faster than going through the regular email setup where it goes & pulls the email every 5-10 minutes.
    03-11-10 09:43 AM
    No i didn't try it yet but im wondering if its a flaw in my phone i got the 30 day trial im wondering if i should return it for a new one some people say theres works fine and others have problems y is this? I dont know what i have it to push all i know is i changed the imap and stmp settings and it doesn't notify me of new emails
    03-11-10 11:21 AM
    I was having similar issues and this was a good fix and I think works better. It comes through very fast. Much faster than having to pull the email every 5 to 10 minutes. To each their own.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 12:27 PM
    Ok wel i will try what u said when i get home i just hope i dont have a defect in my phone
    03-11-10 12:46 PM
    I feel like there is something wrong with it Ok wel i will try what u said when i get home i just hope i dont have a defect in my phone
    03-11-10 01:00 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD