• Better than I thought I want it

11 14.10%
  • I'm dithcing my iphone/bb for one

14 17.95%
  • I love it but am going to try to hold out to see what else comes out

14 17.95%
  • Didn't live up to the hype.

10 12.82%
    From everything I have read, it seems Android 2.0 will support multiple email accounts including exchange email accounts. One article points out that Android can support multiple exchange accounts as where Windows Mobile cannot. Also the new SDK says it can but still its not 100% sure until someone tries it.

Android 2.0 support officially added to SDK

Android 2.0 to Support Multiple Exchange Accounts

Android 2.0 Platform Highlights | Android Developers

I personally hope it does because i have multiple exchange accounts I would like to view separately.

Best Buy is offering it for 199 taking pre orders as of today! No mail in rebate!
    Word... I have the same needs.

In a perfect world, I'd like to support up to 4 Exchange accounts, 3 of which I want just complete mailbox sync for email only, 1 to have sync of mailbox + calendar, and then store my personal contact (the ones on the phone) just on the phone itself. Bring to this the ability to see public shared folders within the Exchange organizations (each of them) and treat them all seperately on individual views (I hate combined views), have perfect HTML email rendering and I'll be in line wearing nothing but panies.
    10-29-09 12:38 PM
    Word... I have the same needs.

In a perfect world, I'd like to support up to 4 Exchange accounts, 3 of which I want just complete mailbox sync for email only, 1 to have sync of mailbox + calendar, and then store my personal contact (the ones on the phone) just on the phone itself. Bring to this the ability to see public shared folders within the Exchange organizations (each of them) and treat them all seperately on individual views (I hate combined views), have perfect HTML email rendering and I'll be in line wearing nothing but panies.

LOL you must be a techie? You do tech support or something? If so I think I found my soul mate..HAHA

Im sure one day your wish will come true though for now atleast we should get the multiple exchange support for sep. mailboxes.

On another note hopefully the DROID will have mobile to mobile video talk so we can work together on making multiple exchange support work while your at home in your "panies". LOL
    10-29-09 12:46 PM
    LOL you must be a techie? You do tech support or something? If so I think I found my soul mate..HAHA

Im sure one day your wish will come true though for now atleast we should get the multiple exchange support for sep. mailboxes.

On another note hopefully the DROID will have mobile to mobile video talk so we can work together on making multiple exchange support work while your at home in your "panies". LOL
    She only probably the biggest Techie on here! And always seems to prove the rest wrong. You better hope she isnt fat!
    10-29-09 01:17 PM
    Well the reviews are more postivit then the S1 was when it was released. I was going S2 but there still seems to be that nagging dreadful OS problem rim can't seem to get fixed. Oh I want a bigger screen. Why can't rim do something cool for when put the storm in its cradle. That droid feature is cool roll over see the time and current -15 outside temp going to b handy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-09 01:18 PM
    And did u see how fast that dam thing scrolls. Holy smokes faster then iphone

10-29-09 01:19 PM
    You better hope she isnt fat!
    LOL thats wrong
    10-29-09 01:29 PM
    Well the reviews are more postivit then the S1 was when it was released. I was going S2 but there still seems to be that nagging dreadful OS problem rim can't seem to get fixed. Oh I want a bigger screen. Why can't rim do something cool for when put the storm in its cradle. That droid feature is cool roll over see the time and current -15 outside temp going to b handy.

Yeah yeah and oh yeah...............
    10-29-09 01:51 PM
    wanting this droid phone makes me want to switch to verizon damn tmobile why this couldnt be ours
    10-29-09 02:04 PM
    this phone looks great and da reviews r great as well but imma wait a bit to see da reviews from real people like us. Once I see those reviews r great as well then imma go for it! I got bday money coming in Jan so I think two months is a good wait to see how we really feel about it.

10-29-09 02:43 PM
    Never thought I'd ditch a BB but the time has come.
    10-29-09 03:01 PM
    I had the Droid in my hands today while at Verizon, trying to get them to do something with my Storm.

I had about 20 minutes of play time with it and all I can say is wow. The phone is very fast, the screen resolution is outstanding, the browser is amazing- very fast loading of a webpage. I did some typing on the onscreen keyboard and had no problem at all. I did slide out the physical keyboard and wasn't a fan of that (could be a deal breaker). The phone is very heavy, partially because it has the extra weight for the slide out keyboard on it, but something that I could deal with. It feels very solid, and well put together. The camera took great quality pictures.

Then after 20 minutes, the manager saw the phone in my hand and got mad at the tech, so I had to give it back. I'll take a look at it when it hits on Nov 6.

If they had a keyboardless Droid, I'd be sold right now!
    10-29-09 07:40 PM
    Is there an official website I can go to check out their apps?
    10-29-09 07:48 PM
    Disregard I found it.
    If anyone else wants to look at them:

Android Market
    10-29-09 07:51 PM

Funny as ****
    10-29-09 08:13 PM
    Disregard I found it.
    If anyone else wants to look at them:

Android Market
    that isnt all of them there is boat load more on the app store on the phone
    10-29-09 08:30 PM
    Is there an official website I can go to check out their apps?
    Androlib.com
    10-29-09 10:32 PM
    Androlib.com
    Whew! Talking about making your head spin wow soooo many apps.
    Like being a kid in an arcade with a $100 in tokens.....
    10-29-09 11:23 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD