Ok so everytime that I reboot my phone in the notification bar at the top, i have a small circle loading icon and if i drag down the bar that icon says loading date please wait. The only way that circle goes away is if i go to advanced task killer and close all programs. Anyone know what this is?

Also any one notice the droid being a "tiny" bit laggy, such as the home screens and the game abduction all just being a little laggy.

Other then that, best phone ever.

Thanks for the help
    11-22-09 11:50 PM
    For your lag.... Advanced Task Kill....delete it. sorry to post a link to another forum but good info here... PLEASE READ: Do NOT worry about Apps running in the Background - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

What apps do you have installed other than ATK? Is it a blue gear in the notification bar? That would be ATK's notification... if you do keep the app disable to taskbar notification.
    11-22-09 11:58 PM
    Killed apps one by one to figure out what was causing the notification. Found it to be weatherbug widget. Uninstalled that and ATK and noticing the phone to be smoother. Hopefully its not just in my mind.
    11-23-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD