So I finally got my dx but when I open the shipping box...... A tiny box! I couldn't believe the phone actually fit there. Every phone has come in a huge box. it doesn't matter much to me but its just surprising but I guess its to be expected for less trash dice even laundry detergent has been made smaller. But hey I got my phone! Anybody else surprised by the size of the box?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 12:17 PM
    I was surprised myself.

Also surprised about no manual included. I know there is one in the help center but if you are Grandma Jones with your new Droid X, the less than intuitive device might give you fits getting started.
    08-16-10 12:43 PM
    I know. No intructions..... One thing that I really, really do not Like is that the usb/charger cable is so short. I really hate that. Good thing my wife still has her BB charger....

08-16-10 01:01 PM
    I really enjoy these constant threads with your Droid X adventures WP....
    08-16-10 01:01 PM
    Hahahahaha ......

08-16-10 01:02 PM
    Yes the box is small...Moto went Green.
    08-16-10 01:34 PM
    I remember when i got the droid...it was really small, i was able to put in my jacket's pocket!
    08-16-10 03:35 PM
    He11, I remember when I got my Storm 2, the box was 3 times the size of the DX and the device is smaller than the DX, lol
    08-16-10 05:12 PM
    Dude, Nah, I aint surprise, thats very common. Tmobile sent me a small box (sidekick 3). Congrats you got sweet droid x! welcome android gangs!

Good luck and enjoy with your SWEET device...
    08-16-10 07:40 PM
    agree on the short wall charger. it's the same for my Evo.
    08-16-10 10:38 PM
    Yeah the box was smaller then the Incredible box haha .You can order the manual on the inside cover there is a number to call , its free . here is a link to that same pdf manual for the DX

http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/...d_x/droidx.pdf
    08-17-10 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD