So it looks like after waiting for months (for me anyway), Seidio has complete given up on making a slim extended battery for the Motorola Droid. I'm disappointed. Ive been waiting for months, and checking their website weekly, just to constantly see "Slim Extended battery in development". Just looked, and it has been completely removed. It looks like they have upped their extended battery with that big ugly backing, from 2600 mAh to 2800 mAh. Just great.
    04-15-10 11:15 PM
    I am disappoint too if this is true
    04-15-10 11:20 PM
    It sucks. It seems my stock battery does pretty well, better then it did when I first got my Droid. But I still wanted the slim extended. 2 weeks ago it was still on their site, just checked a few minutes ago, and its gone. Only new thing I see is, like I said, the extended battery is now 200 mAh stronger, which is nothing.
    04-15-10 11:23 PM
    if going up 200mAh is nothing on the 2600 why would do you think going up 200mAh on the OEM battery is going to do anything? Just wondering?

Im disappointed its gone to though. I actually just ordered the 1600mAh from Hong Kong on ebay. I had good experiences when I used them with my Tour. Hopefully the same will be true for the Droid.
    04-16-10 09:22 PM
    Well adding 200 to 2600 seems like nothing. Its like having a 12 inch man-part, then adding an inch, big deal right. But take a 6 incher, and add 1, and hey, look, I got a 7 inch ween!

On top of that I have no want to add that huge ugly extended door to my Droid, even if it held a 3200mAh battery! I want the same slim for factor, with the slight addition of juice!

Anywho, let me know how the battery thing goes for you.
    04-16-10 09:32 PM
    Well due to hearing about this early on, I took the plunge and purchased 4 additional batteries. You just never know.
    04-17-10 10:12 AM
    I don't need another battery. My Droid's gets me through a day just fine.
    04-17-10 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD