So yestarday i did it after so many months of waiting I said f to at&t tired of there crap and i went to verizon and lucky me I didnt have to wait and i got the last incredible in las vegas and holy s i love it and damn im so much happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-04-10 05:51 PM
    Congrats mannnn
    05-04-10 06:05 PM
    Congrads man. Love big red. I have been with all the other carriers and always find myself back. It works best for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-10 09:52 PM
    So yestarday i did it after so many months of waiting I said f to at&t tired of there crap and i went to verizon and lucky me I didnt have to wait and i got the last incredible in las vegas and holy s i love it and damn im so much happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats man
    05-04-10 10:05 PM
    I went from AT&T to Verizon also. I'll never use anything else. AT&T sucks so hard. I had to be in the big city to get 3g service around here with AT&T. No 3g in rural areas. Verizon has 3g everywhere. Even the most rural of areas. It seems every tower has full 3g service. I can watch youtube in HD quality while in the middle of nowhere.

Just remember when watching a youtube video hit your menu key and hit "watch in high quality" Just a quick tip since you're new. A lot of people I know with android devices will complain that youtube looks blurry and have no idea that you can just select watch it in high quality And it's still fast and doesn't studder on verizons network. If you watch on wifi it's even better!
    05-05-10 09:38 AM
    What phone did you have with AT&T?

05-08-10 02:01 AM
    Congrats! I hope you will enjoy your brand new cellphone.
    05-08-10 02:12 AM
    I live in vegas too and I switched from att (storm2) to verizon (droid) and its amazing. I live far out west in the ridges community and att coverage there was horrible.
    05-08-10 04:24 AM
    I did the same but with tmobile. After seven years with tmobile it's time to move on to vzw. :-)

05-08-10 09:53 AM
    Been with VZW for 15 years and couldn't be happier with their coverage and customer service. Yes I pay more but I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for
    05-08-10 08:58 PM
    Been with VZW for a little over 4 years and I love them.

I've been with Sprint, T-Mobile, Nextel, and AT&T and I love VZW by far, then Sprint, then AT&T then T-Mobile.
    05-08-10 10:33 PM
    Yeah had t mobile and was paying about 175 dollars a mont (cliq)(8900) switched to verizon and got (droidx2) for 181 a month

05-09-10 05:38 PM
    I made the same decision today.
    I put in an order to switch from an 8310 on ATT to an Incredible on VZW. I'm very confident about the move to VZW but only time and my patience will determine whether I will like the shift from BB to droid.
    05-09-10 08:01 PM
    Congrats Man!! I hope you enjoy your Incredible! I wish I would have held out for it but I do love my Moto Droid. I have been with VZW since I was 18 and I love their customer service. Its nice to call and not stay on hold for 30 minutes or longer.
    05-11-10 12:59 AM
    Nobody beats big red! Big red plus an Incredible, your good to go!
    05-11-10 08:05 AM
    Congrats Man!! I hope you enjoy your Incredible! I wish I would have held out for it but I do love my Moto Droid. I have been with VZW since I was 18 and I love their customer service. Its nice to call and not stay on hold for 30 minutes or longer.
    Great! Now I'm playing the waiting game. The phone has been ordered....when will it ship? I'm hoping it gets here prior to the 5/29 commitment date. However, that would be fine.
    05-12-10 03:08 PM
    I guess it's all in where you live, I have had 0 problems with AT&T. Always have good reception in LV as well when down there on business. I do think if I lived in LV I would have switched to Sprint and got the 4G EVO though since 4G is everywhere there and that phone is better.
    05-12-10 05:24 PM
    I've been thinking about making the same switch for the same reasons. Let us know how it goes.
    05-18-10 09:09 AM
    Yeah had t mobile and was paying about 175 dollars a mont (cliq)(8900) switched to verizon and got (droidx2) for 181 a month

T-Mobile has steadily gone downhill from what they used to be. They really used to focus on quality CS and giving their customers a better value than at least VZW or AT&T. But ever since they scrapped their MyFaves plans the only thing T-Mobile seems focused on is how to charge like the Big Boys. Their AWS 3G is like swiss cheese and the Provider who first introduced us to Android is rapidly being left in the dust by high-powered Android devices for VZW and Sprint.And if it wasn't for the iPhone I'm sure AT&T would have passed them as well.
    05-19-10 02:58 PM
    Glad you have good service, but where I live service isn't bad...but their CS sucks hard! Cuz is going through some ish about upgrades and SIL had to pay full retail price on a driod, which she hates and still under a 2 year contract...they nail you with some stupid ish too...and their plans are nothing to write home about...

Would love to have them if not for that as their service is pretty good.

Still a happy T-Mobile customer...

UMA FTW!

05-19-10 08:00 PM
    I wasn't interested in any of the phones T-Mobile had. They have quite a few Android phones but they're all low end and don't even run on 2.1. Their service is good in my area but so is Verizon's and they had the Droid so it was a no-brainer to go with Big Red. Had my Droid for months now with no complaints and it's good to see that they'll be releasing LTE handsets by this time next year. Looks like I'll be using my upgrade on an LTE phone.
    Last edited by fearmychickens; 05-19-10 at 09:15 PM.
    05-19-10 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD