I've tried to find a way to save locations as bookmarks in the Google Maps Nav app for Android. Mainly the Incredible.
    Either the option is not supported, or I've been overlooking a step.

I'm trying to simple things like "Save where I am now", "Save this spot", "Add to favorites".

Is this possible?
    06-09-10 07:58 PM
    If you long press anywhere, or select any "found location" ect and click the bubble to open the information page, you can star it. That what you looking for?
    06-09-10 08:29 PM
    If you long press anywhere, or select any "found location" ect and click the bubble to open the information page, you can star it. That what you looking for?
    When you star it does it add it to your Google Maps account?
    Also, can you forward a location to someone via SMS or Email?
    06-09-10 10:26 PM
    Yah if you click menu > more > starred items, it will list all your starred items. And you can share any selected place, starred or not in the information page once you click on said place. Just click share this place, and select how you want to send it.
    Last edited by dtboos; 06-09-10 at 11:19 PM.
    06-09-10 11:15 PM
    Yah if you click menu > more > starred items, it will list all your starred items. And you can share any selected place, starred or not in the information page once you click on said place. Just click share this place, and select how you want to send it.
    Ok. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
    06-10-10 01:17 AM
    Footprint baby not bookmarks but works great for quick location search..
    Last edited by nate8u; 06-10-10 at 02:06 AM.
    06-10-10 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD