Samsung Reveals Docks, Cases for Vibrant, Captivate, and Epic 4G - Yahoo! News

Samsung on Wednesday announced some battery-boosting cases and docks for their popular Galaxy S line of smartphones, including AT&T's Captivate, T-Mobile's Vibrant, Verizon's Fascinate and Sprint's Epic 4G.
    The new accessories include a car dock, a bedside dock, and a backup battery charger. The bedside dock comes with a new app, Desk Home, which kicks the phone into a bedside mode, lowering the screen brightness and offering easy access to weather, alarms and music.
    The accessories will be customized to fit the different form factors of each of the four carrier models, Samsung said. The company didn't announce prices for the accessories, but they'll all be available on Samsung's Web site.
    Both the Samsung Captivate and Vibrant come with free Google Maps Navigation, but they're not yet the best phones to use in your car. Both phones are waiting on promised updates to fix problems with their A-GPS reception, and they need an upcoming Android 2.2 update for their voice dialing to work with Bluetooth headsets.
    Last edited by YaBoiD; 08-14-10 at 12:20 AM.
    08-11-10 04:07 PM
    Good to find, but what is the source?
    08-11-10 05:09 PM
    Now if the epic would just come out already.
    08-11-10 05:50 PM
    Very nice. But look at the prices? WOOOOO. Im gonna drop the $80 on the Galaxy S case and bedside dock though lol
    08-11-10 07:49 PM
    Smart marketing... unlike another Android phone that I will not name...
    08-11-10 10:16 PM
    This is looking more and more like my next smartphone upgrade (Sammy Epic). This considering I can't find the Evo anywhere. The bedside dock sounds comparable to my current Tour dock which charges the phone wicked fast.
    08-13-10 05:06 AM
    Updated....
    08-14-10 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD