yeah the ns is vanilla android w/ gingerbread but i was reading spec list, the ns has no micro sd slot...

Official Samsung Nexus S Specs - Android Life: An Android Community Blog
    That, and an absurd location for the headphone jack = instant pass. Seeing as how the hardware is exactly the same as my Vibrant, im sure modders will be porting over AOSP versions to other SGS devices as it releases.
    12-08-10 12:19 PM
    That, and an absurd location for the headphone jack = instant pass. Seeing as how the hardware is exactly the same as my Vibrant, im sure modders will be porting over AOSP versions to other SGS devices as it releases.
    i totally forgot about the headphone jack lolz.. Also why no hspa+
    12-08-10 12:25 PM
    If it only had this little goodie or like someone else said the dual core orion processor.....
    Texas Instruments Announces 1.5GHz Dual-Core OMAP4440 Processor - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Wow man they must forget about the geeks when the do this so close to new stuff.
    12-08-10 12:38 PM
    12-08-10 12:48 PM
    yeah the ns is vanilla android w/ gingerbread but i was reading spec list, the ns has no micro sd slot...

Official Samsung Nexus S Specs - Android Life: An Android Community Blog
    Yeah, its missing the MicroSD slot, but it has an option to partition the flash memory so it reads like a MicroSD card.
    12-08-10 03:41 PM
    IT IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO T-MOBILE!!!!!! CHECK OUT THE NEXUS S WEB SITE. IT WILL BE SOLD "CARRIER INDEPENDENT" FROM BEST BUY BEGINING ON DEC 16th.

APPARANTLY NO ONE READS THE ENTIRE THREAD!
    12-08-10 08:37 PM
    Even if it hit verizon, going from 40 gigs to 16 is fail bow.
    12-08-10 09:47 PM
    I can't wait for this phone. So tired of iOS. I need something fresh and new.
    12-14-10 02:02 AM
    I can't wait for this phone. So tired of iOS. I need something fresh and new.
    Me thinks you'll be sorry......
    12-14-10 09:51 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD