I picked up the prepaid virgin mobile intercept last week and was excited to start using android. Little did i know there would be all of the following problems:

1. Constant, extreme lag with touchsceen and physical buttons.
    2. Won't turn on sometimes.
    3. Very little memory for texts, additional apps.
    4. Terrible battery life even at lowest brightness.
    5. Landscape unsupported by many apps.
    6. Orientation changes create lag.
    7. Will not recognize pattern unlock gesture until done multiple times.

Am i missing something here? Aren't I supposed to be able to download a few apps and have my phone run smoothly on Android??
    10-15-10 05:22 PM
    Xda developers is your friend

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 05:31 PM
    Its a cheaper, mid to low end android phone. Latest and greatest features or compatibilities it will not have.
    10-15-10 06:03 PM
    Very bumpy is half right. It is a lower end model than say, the epic 4g. It does have a 7-800mhz processor, and the screen resolution isn't to taxing on the CPU. I am not sure what the RAM is, but my sgs needed ram management to run smooth. That should be a widget on touchwiz 3.0. If you have more than several apps running it can tax the phone, and cause glitched performance. I would just clear apps running when I was done with my sgs. It helped it run much smoother. I was of the camp task killers aren't needed....but it depends on the ram the manufacture gives. That is a great android entry device and should please you on a pre pay plan. Hate to say it.....kill them apps......
    10-15-10 06:15 PM
    after using advanced task killer it still lags.
    10-15-10 06:55 PM
    How much ram?
    10-15-10 08:00 PM
    after using advanced task killer it still lags.
    Go watch some youtube vids, They show lag and stutter too. The phone is not snappy like all the new badass ones and don't think ever will be. Its still plenty fast for normal use I would think though.
    10-15-10 10:14 PM
    Go watch some youtube vids, They show lag and stutter too. The phone is not snappy like all the new badass ones and don't think ever will be. Its still plenty fast for normal use I would think though.
    Stop man. It is android, and he wants to tweak it for performance. To heck with meh, look, nothing you can do. OP, you can learn more and get better performance. Don't listen to the "you can't" camp...visit android central......enjoy your device.
    10-15-10 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD