A widget feature???? A feature of what widget???
    Sorry I'm so numb...(i'm still on Crack)
    A feature of what widget??? and...whats the difference bwtn a widget and an app???
    I'll be a "droidjunkie" soon enough
    Breathe, breathe . Here's a widget walkthrough I did for some BB folk that thought that widgets were JUST little tiles that auto-updated on the homescreen:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...w-tell-603100/

Now, the negative colors widget IS a static widget and nothing changes on it. But when you tap it, it turns the colors on your screen negative (think of a roll of film negatives) without opening any apps.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-18-12 11:32 AM
    Well how about that. I switched back over to Apex Launcher and have access to the widget also. I don't know why I believed it wasn't available in other launchers. I even went on an exhaustive search for an app like Negative Colors that I could use in Apex. Lol

Thanks for making me aware.
    I never thought of it as a widget... I just thought it was a setting because that's where I found it.

Edit: - I was going through my Widet pages yesterday - and I found the Negative Colours widget! Never knew that was there. So it's in settings as well as being a widget (now I understand why eveyone was referring to it as a widget).
    Last edited by JiveGirl14; 07-19-12 at 09:21 AM.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-18-12 11:42 AM
    I have a long way to go with catching up on information on this device. So, thank all of you for sharing and posting. But, I have to say it....this device rocks!!!! LOL. Also helps that I have WiFi at work and at home.
    07-19-12 10:12 AM
    I never thought of it as a widget... I just thought it was a setting because that's where I found it.

Edit: - I was going through my Widet pages yesterday - and I found the Negative Colours widget! Never knew that was there. So it's in settings as well as being a widget (now I understand why eveyone was referring to it as a widget).
    I have a long way to go with catching up on information on this device. So, thank all of you for sharing and posting. But, I have to say it....this device rocks!!!! LOL. Also helps that I have WiFi at work and at home.
    I 2nd this....I'm actually kind of ahead of the game a little....right now, anyway.
    My Gs3 is still 2 weeks out. I'm getting a lot of good stuff here.
    Thanks peeps for all the tips & input!!!!
    07-19-12 10:30 AM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD