So going by your standards.... you are dog poo.
    Don't go there please.
    This thread has been pretty good thus far.
    No need to muck it up with rank mindless unimaginative flames.
    Johnly didn't crack on you so why did u feel the need to do
    so to him.........
    Carry on n lets keep the knowledge flowing........
    I for one happen to like this thread.
    N if the Passion is all that I do have two upgrades
    left in my pocket......
    12-02-09 09:26 AM
    Same here, I might check it out after i see a few reviews and tinker with it in-store...
    12-02-09 09:28 AM
    Same here, I might check it out after i see a few reviews and tinker with it in-store...
    I know u will; I thought I was a tech freak but man u got me beat by a mile.
    Plus I'm making fifty in Jan so I deserve to leave my options open
    mid-life crisis dontcha know.......
    12-02-09 09:31 AM
    I know u will; I thought I was a tech freak but man u got me beat by a mile.
    Plus I'm making fifty in Jan so I deserve to leave my options open
    mid-life crisis dontcha know.......
    BB>Imagio>Droid>Omnia2?....

I'm a gadget freak for sure and with two upgrades available on my account i might just test something else out...
    12-02-09 02:14 PM
    BB>Imagio>Droid>Omnia2?....

I'm a gadget freak for sure and with two upgrades available on my account i might just test something else out...
    I am gonna play with the Omnia2 for sure......
    I got one left and an early coming in April I think.
    The free nav u can't beat it though.
    12-02-09 03:22 PM
    The leak is not weak....it's just Lucy in the sky with diamonds at this point. I said the article was weak....the ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because it has dog poo for sources....
    I must be ******** which article. WHICH ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 04:09 PM
    12-02-09 04:17 PM
    I must be ******** which article. WHICH ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No doubt the passion from HTC is going to compete, but there was speculation about the passions release date....and its speed. The leaked 2.1 OS is a weak argument for getting a passion in December. The leaked 2.1 also tells me that Motorola does have 2.0 exclusive...so I wonder if the HTC guys will get the main perk out of 2.0 (free layered turn by turn voice navigation?) If 2.1 brings it official and runs the same stuff 2.0 does...then I guess allot of passion dudes will be jump jive n whaling for awhile...but nothing yet...it's just a leak with the usual warnings (back up your data, as this leak may brick your phone) When it is official, and released by the carrier...then it will go from weak to STRONG because the OS will have sources.....
    12-02-09 04:45 PM
    I have found this thread to be fascinating to say the least. It was great reading. I remember in one of the first few pages, something was said about civic putting in her 2ȼ worth here. I have not seen anything from her, and would also like to hear what she has to say, pariticularly about the separate GPU, and the effect of that on the battery. TrendyProffesional1, do you know where she hangs out? Someone should invite her to this thread. Thanks.
    12-02-09 07:23 PM
109 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD