Hi,
    does anyone know if a rubber case exists for this device?

one that feels like rubber, those that hug the device. They arent hardshells instead they feel like rubber and are very flexible..
    11-16-09 10:00 PM
    Check my favorite site: daydeal.com. Although since this phone is sooo new they may not have as wide of a selectin for a few weeks. Ebay or amazon after that are your next best bets

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 01:12 AM
    Not likely, since the case needs to be in two halves, due to the slider. I have the gel case, which is like hard rubber. It is gives some grip to the Droid and is raised slightly above the screen, which would protect the screen some if it were dropped.

11-17-09 01:28 AM
    VZW has a rubber case. Unfortunately, when I went to buy one the only color they had was pink.
    11-17-09 03:24 AM
    Body Glove makes a rubber case. thats what i use. it makes the phone feel a lot bigger than it is. ive had it on since the morning i bought the phone and took it off for the first time this weekend to tell the difference. its bulky but i definetly think its worth it
    11-17-09 08:44 AM
    anyone know if these cases are avail?

Motorola Droid A855 Silicone Case - Motorola Droid Silicone Case
    11-17-09 12:05 PM
    get insurance and if it breaks, get a new one!
    11-17-09 12:16 PM
    anyone know if these cases are avail?

Motorola Droid A855 Silicone Case - Motorola Droid Silicone Case
    I got my snap-on gel cover from Verizon on release day, part no. is MOTA855SILB. Apparently, it is made by Motorola. It is a "hybrid" cover made of hard rubber/plastic, where everything is a textured hard rubber except for the tabs that hold the cover on the phone, which are hard plastic.
    11-17-09 01:43 PM
    I got my snap-on gel cover from Verizon on release day, part no. is MOTA855SILB. Apparently, it is made by Motorola. It is a "hybrid" cover made of hard rubber/plastic, where everything is a textured hard rubber except for the tabs that hold the cover on the phone, which are hard plastic.
    Just picked this guy up. Not a bad case. Pretty difficult to get on the unit though but it is solid. Very nice texture to it while providing excellent protection.
    11-17-09 03:20 PM
    xli, does that case make it hard to access the keyboard like the hardshell plastic snap on does?
    11-17-09 03:23 PM
    Yeah, it makes the top row harder to press.

11-17-09 03:42 PM
    Yeah, it makes the top row harder to press.

Its not too terribly bad..........
    Here u go.
    It gives it a nice secure feeling

Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, Cell Phone Accessories - Verizon Wireless
    11-17-09 03:46 PM
    it does snap on well just makes me feel like im going to break something when i try and access the keyboard
    11-17-09 04:10 PM
    I have this case as well, and I'm really happy with it. I like the feel of it in my hands, the grip makes it feel like it's not going to slip out of my hands. I used to use the silicone case for my BlackBerry, so this is a comparable case for the Droid, IMO. My husband has the Body Glove case, and he likes it. I like the rubber feel of the Body Glove, but the case is too bulky for me. To each their own!

I'm curious to check out the Seidio case when it becomes available!
    11-22-09 04:51 PM
    I have this case as well, and I'm really happy with it. I like the feel of it in my hands, the grip makes it feel like it's not going to slip out of my hands. I used to use the silicone case for my BlackBerry, so this is a comparable case for the Droid, IMO. My husband has the Body Glove case, and he likes it. I like the rubber feel of the Body Glove, but the case is too bulky for me. To each their own!

I'm curious to check out the Seidio case when it becomes available!
    Yeah, I also like the feel of this rubber case. Also, you don't have to worry about your battery door coming off, or liquids getting into the volume and camera buttons with this case on your Droid.

11-22-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD