Does any one know where to get the Roms for Super Mario? am trying to Play that game on my phone. any link or how to download it from your phone. Thank you
    12-12-09 03:35 PM
    Got mine from thepiratebay.org. Gotta download BitTorrent first, though. I was able to download them in a pack that included every NES game ever made. I did the same thing with SNES games. Then once you have them downloaded on your pc, just connect your phone to your computer and drag/drop the roms onto your SD card.
    12-12-09 05:53 PM
    anyone know how to change the button configuration while playing the game? in super mario bros the jump button is my (p) button. kind of a far reach ya know.
    12-12-09 07:58 PM
    Check out Dash roms - NDS ROMs, GBA ROMs, N64 ROMs, SNES ROMs, NES ROMs, Nintendo, SEGA, Atari, SNK & many more

Disclaimer: Unless you own the physical version of these games, you shouldn't download any of these ROMs.
    Last edited by Scout_313; 12-13-09 at 03:43 PM.
    12-12-09 10:58 PM
    Not to be a debbie downer, or the fun police, but the site owner/mods here might not want links to files posted. Reason being, its illegal to download any ROM that you currently do not already have in your possession. Now, I'm sure you all have every nintendo game ever made in your closet, so its not a big deal, but Kevin may not want this info posted.
    12-12-09 11:07 PM
    Wonderful!! After downloading Snesoid and being new to this stuff I was thinking "where the heck are the games???"

thanks!!
    12-13-09 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD