i am actually very happy with some 2 1800 batteries and external charger i got for $25 for my inc.
    02-12-11 10:32 PM
    TB = MSM8655
    Desire HD = MSM8255
    No doubt. We shall see then. HTC makes some really nice devices, I would love for them to have good battery life so I can consider purchasing one of there devices when I shop for my next smartphone.
    02-12-11 10:32 PM
    i agree if they can get the battery life like the motos they would be the perfect devices imo
    02-12-11 10:34 PM
    i agree if they can get the battery life like the motos they would be the perfect devices imo
    Completely agreed. Add Motos call quality and signal stength as well. It can be done.
    02-12-11 10:44 PM
    Well, a few days ago I was on the "not getting the TB boat," but then on Friday I took a closer look at a friend's EVO and and saw how nicely the extended battery fit AND saw the coolest app I've ever seen. So now I'm sort of rethinking and trying to decide what to do...lol! I guess one of the reasons I'm reluctant is that it seems like a newer and better Android phone comes out every month. That and I really would prefer a smaller phone. We'll see though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-11 10:50 PM
    come on chuck, WTF was the app lol
    02-12-11 10:55 PM
    Lol I am interested in this app as well.
    02-12-11 11:08 PM
    Well, most people probably wouldn't think it was cool, but...

...My friend is deaf. She actually had two of them I think, but they were ASL apps. I've been wanting to learn ASL, so I was pretty impressed. Basically you search for what you want to say and then a video pops up of a person doing a demonstration. They do have at least one of these apps for BB, but I don't think it would be as impressive without the 4G and the huge display.

02-13-11 12:49 AM
    I was just using my bold 9650 two months ago. As much as i like the messaging and bbm, i just feel RIM is falling behind. Im not saying put dual core in a blackberry, im saying at least give me features that a low en android phone has. Like a good web browser. The blackberry dakota is finally coming out. We heard about that phone 2 years ago. BAck then it was amazing, now it's already obsolete. Android beat BB to the punch with the droid pro. They gave you productivity and top flight technology. I would love to come back to BB, but not until they get there head out of their asses and gives me a phone i can pull out of my pocket with pride. I mean BB 6 is JUST NOW being rolled out and it's too little too late. WebOs is better than that BBOS6. BB has tons of loyal followers, i used to be one of them, but once i realize RIM is going nowhere with these phones, and im done supporting that.
    02-13-11 01:46 AM
    If he was a stock holder that would actually make more sense. I'm not sure that's the case though. I think he's upset because he can't switch to Android because he made his user name BlackBerry-specific. He's stuck.

I'm not leaving CrackBerry, Bold. Get over it. Put me on ignore. I have a BlackBerry and I'll be here until I don't.

Thanks Chrisy (1 S) - You keep your head high and ignore the 2 Rudies ! I've been reading a lot of your posts herer and in other threads and like them a lot ! You have more friends here than you know! Keep posting- I may soon be joining you in Droid Land
    02-13-11 11:59 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD