So I've successfully reset my Nexus 7 (2013) using the standard procedure and I've also backed it up using Windows Explorer by copying everything I could find and pasting it into a backup folder I made. Now that it's been reset I want to paste all of these folders back into my 7 which is exactly what I've done however it's not recognising any of it - the apps won't show up but the pictures will. I've tried using the Android Central forums but they're useless. They don't reply. Can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 02:59 PM
    You needed to back up the apps with titanium back up or app back up and restore so you could bulk save and bulk restore, all you've saved are the data folders

To get your apps back now you'll have to go to Google play - my apps and then redownload them. You won't have to pay again for an paid apps

Ninja Swyped by my Jiayu G3S via Tapatalk 4
    ruhban likes this.
    02-19-14 03:03 PM
    I've backed the device using Carbon before wiping it. I've now pasted the Carbon folder and files that were previously saved on the device back onto it, after installing Carbon on it however it tells me that there aren't any backups available for me to use. This is really annoying now
    02-19-14 05:44 PM