I just bought the Galaxy S4... and WOW... the speed, features, functionality and APPPS galore...When i had the z10, i did not know what i was missing out on, but now, i feel like such a tool for keeping the z10 for so long... THe s4 is hands down, best phone out right now!

The OS doesnt even compare, bb10 is 1-2 years behind the S4, so much smoother and faster, nicer screen.. ahh everything is better on the s4

AMAZING!
    Good for you if your happy, im happy. Remember there is Android Central forums. You can join the forums and complain about the S4 just like the other folks there. Really unique discussions like, 'my battery doesn't last very long' or 'this camera sucks' or 'when is BBm coming', okay I made that last one up. Anyway you get the idea. Have fun.
    raino likes this.
    08-20-13 03:42 PM
    I just bought the Galaxy S4... and WOW... the speed, features, functionality and APPPS galore...When i had the z10, i did not know what i was missing out on, but now, i feel like such a tool for keeping the z10 for so long... THe s4 is hands down, best phone out right now!

The OS doesnt even compare, bb10 is 1-2 years behind the S4, so much smoother and faster, nicer screen.. ahh everything is better on the s4

AMAZING!

I think it's a great phone as well, but not a fan of the interface and not a big app user so i'll be getting my Z10 tomorrow
    Sugarfreak likes this.
    08-20-13 03:46 PM
    I'd probably have to agree with the OP.

The S4, or in fact most Samsung's or Android's are better than Blackberry's for "most" people, hence why the market share is their favor, numbers talk, not dreams (mobile computing). With that being said, the Z10 is the best for "me".

It's nice when we all get what we want.
    shief24 likes this.
    08-20-13 03:47 PM
    enough with the attacks on the OP. you will earn infraction points if it continues
    i want some ! i want some!

hold on...he asked who want 1000$ right ?
    08-20-13 03:51 PM
    I don't get it... so why post on a BlackBerry forum? just to rub it in? Just to share? Just to tell others that they have made a stupid choice in having a BlackBerry 10 device? What is the purpose? OP would be better off posting on android Central no? I don't get this kinds of posts....

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 03:54 PM
    To rattle some cages, and it worked lol
    MichealBerry likes this.
    08-20-13 03:57 PM
    So we aren't supposed to leave negative comments when someone makes a post like this or we get in trouble? Tell me why we would want to hear about how much someone likes the competition on a BlackBerry site. We don't need that here. It's like showing up to a sports event at a home game and wearing the rival team's cap or shirt. Sure you're allowed to, but you are just asking to be booed.
    08-20-13 04:02 PM
    enough with the attacks on the OP. you will earn infraction points if it continues
    I hope you understand that the OP is encouraging people to leave BB10 for S4. If that happens and it's already happening to at fast pace, there will not be any Crackberry left let alone any moderation for its forums.
    08-20-13 04:12 PM
    So we aren't supposed to leave negative comments when someone makes a post like this or we get in trouble? Tell me why we would want to hear about how much someone likes the competition on a BlackBerry site. We don't need that here. It's like showing up to a sports event at a home game and wearing the rival team's cap or shirt. Sure you're allowed to, but you are just asking to be booed.
    The title of the thread is fairly clear and unambiguous,,,one can't read this thread, and then object that the content was a waste of their time.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-20-13 04:15 PM

AMAZING!
    I can say the S4 is nice. There is no wow factor other than the screen. OS of Blackberry is better. I think the apps need improvement.
    08-20-13 04:51 PM
    I run an Z10 and Nexus 4, which in my opinion is the best damn Droid out there.
    dannykavs likes this.
    08-20-13 05:01 PM

AMAZING!
    Nice, congrats

I went from a Curve 9320 to an S3 because it's crazy cheap right now, and I think it's an amazing phone.
    08-20-13 05:06 PM
    Wasn't in that section before, when I post it was in the bb10 section

Posted from my Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1323
    Oh, the ol mod switheroo
    deezy87 likes this.
    08-20-13 05:09 PM
    Glad you found a phone that serves your desires! Too bad you're only gonna enjoy it for a few more months until they introduce the Note 3 or the S V...

You cannot say that BB10 is behind Samsung with 1-2 years. Because Samsung doesn't even own the current OS they are using. While blackberry created something original with unique features, Samsung just used the fully mature OS developed by Google and added a custom launcher.
    BlackBerry could have used android on its phones but all they wanted is starting from the bottom with a unique original OS.

Once again congratulations for your new phone.
    08-20-13 05:15 PM
    Thats because howermat is actually an Android fanboi - he will defend anyone with an Android - I don't really why he is supposedly moderating a BB forum. This will probably get me banned but I don't care this forum is all about BB bashing now and with some of the moderator's blessing.
    08-20-13 05:17 PM
    My hubby has the S4 - he hates it with a passion, his biggest frustration is the fact that he can't phone a number without going thru a ridiculous amount of steps.
    08-20-13 05:19 PM
    Definitely not the best android device out, ever hold a HTC One. S4 doesn't even compare.

Sent from HTC One and/or BlackBerry Q10
    Opinions, opinions. I bought the Galaxy S4 and the HTC One. The HTC One went back while the Galaxy S4 stayed. Different strokes for different folks.
    Donvald and DS1331 like this.
    08-20-13 05:25 PM
    Actually, I believe you'd be more correct stating........... "The most unintuitive device out there right now. I can't believe they manage to sell any Galaxy's ..."

Enjoy!
    To be honest I have a Z10 and my friend got a free S4 as part of a promo he was working and I've used both. There are a few things the s4 does that are fantastic.

1. Apps (of course)
    2. Application Manager
    3. Ability to quickly control settings via swipe down from top (4g/lte/brightness etc, bluetooth connection etc)
    4. 'set as default' - When you have another browser installed you are prompted to use that as the default browser or to keep the stock browser (this is huge feature for me)

Other than that. the 'flow' of bb10 > android and iOS. Nonetheless, there is MUCH MUCH MUCH room for improvement.

My hubby has the S4 - he hates it with a passion, his biggest frustration is the fact that he can't phone a number without going thru a ridiculous amount of steps.
    z10 can also improve in this sector, in a bbm chat with a linked contact? Clicking name would previously offer you to call or text now it opens up bbm profile then you need to open contact card only then can you call.

In the hub on calls, oh you cant dial out from it.

But still decent phone
    08-20-13 05:27 PM
    I carry the Z10 and S4, Both have Great features. Everytime I use the Z10 I can move through my messages, emails and work 10 times faster. The S4 has a nice large screen, but not as clear as the Z10. I ran some speed tests and the Z10 does take the cake. If screen is what ya want and a galore of apps Android covers that. My problem was that I found a security leak on the S4 and now only use as a Media device on the weekends and when needed. Glad your Happy. I found after 2 weeks, I missed everything Blackberry!! I just keep it around to try every once in awhile. Enjoy!
    08-20-13 05:30 PM
    I hope you understand that the OP is encouraging people to leave BB10 for S4. If that happens and it's already happening to at fast pace, there will not be any Crackberry left let alone any moderation for its forums.
    You do realize that mods are not paid to do this n@sty job right ?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 05:37 PM
    Has he tried this? Open contacts -> swipe right on a contact.
    21stNow likes this.
    08-20-13 05:37 PM
    You do realize that mods are not paid to do this n@sty job right ?
    It's a shame right, especially considering all BlackBerry bashers are paid by Apple.

Posted via CB10
    NotGoodIMO likes this.
    08-20-13 05:38 PM
    I appreciate the mods job!
    He is not an android fan boy he just doesn't want this post ending up to be an OS war post with bunch of negative comments and trolls to the OP.
    That doesn't mean he is an android fan boy at all!
    litig8or98 likes this.
    08-20-13 05:43 PM
    Has he tried this? Open contacts -> swipe right on a contact.
    Really ? I will pass this on to him thanks!
    08-20-13 05:48 PM
    I love my Z10. No problems at all. My wifes Samsung isnt all that great. Even she is interested in maybe getting the Z30/A10 over another Samsung.
    08-20-13 05:50 PM
310 1234 ...