11-23-09 05:33 PM
    Everyone is running special for Black Friday.

HTC Droid Eris is only $30 at Walmart.

HTC Droid Eris Only $30 At Wal-Mart | Android Phone Fans
    11-23-09 05:35 PM
    I dont see why it wouldnt be. Dell doesnt usually lie. lol.

I'm glad i had to wait.
    11-23-09 05:36 PM
    I know a sale on black Friday, so crazy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 06:05 PM
    last year on Black Friday, I got my favorite guitar, it's my baby...
    this year, maybe I can muster up the funds for this...
    11-23-09 09:06 PM
    I just bought our new Droids at Best Buy last week so hopefully they will price match this to avoid ordering new phones.
    11-24-09 11:37 AM
    I just bought our new Droids at Best Buy last week so hopefully they will price match this to avoid ordering new phones.
    Does best buy usually price match?
    11-24-09 11:40 AM
    Went to Best Buy in Charlottesville, VA and they price matched me no problem with the printed Dell ad. I could not believe it at first, but they took it. I was told they might not because they don;t honor internet ads sometimes. I think the trick is to go straight to the mobile department; don't hit up anyone else in the store til them. lol
    11-24-09 11:50 AM
    Does best buy usually price match?
    The phones were priced at $199 originally and I was able to get them to price match MobileFly or whatever that site is which was $149. I would think that to avoid losing the sale though would price match.

Went to Best Buy in Charlottesville, VA and they price matched me no problem with the printed Dell ad. I could not believe it at first, but they took it. I was told they might not because they don;t honor internet ads sometimes. I think the trick is to go straight to the mobile department; don't hit up anyone else in the store til them. lol
    That's what I did before we went down there. I called them and asked if they would honor the other price if I printed the page and brought it in and they said they would.
    11-24-09 12:03 PM
    I know this has been answered before as I've seen it somewhere, but can't find it now:

Can I get this deal even though my current 2 year contract doesn't expire til March 2010? Will Verizon tag me with some kind of termination fee for not completing my two year phone subsidy?
    11-24-09 12:16 PM
    I know this has been answered before as I've seen it somewhere, but can't find it now:

Can I get this deal even though my current 2 year contract doesn't expire til March 2010? Will Verizon tag me with some kind of termination fee for not completing my two year phone subsidy?
    I think the issue youre going to have is that you are not authorized an upgrade at this time. They won't charge you the ETF, but you also wont be qualified to get a phone at the subsidized price. I may be wrong, but this has been my experience.
    11-24-09 12:42 PM
    I think the issue youre going to have is that you are not authorized an upgrade at this time. They won't charge you the ETF, but you also wont be qualified to get a phone at the subsidized price. I may be wrong, but this has been my experience.
    You're right. My lazy arse searched around on the Dell site and found this:

Q. Am I eligible for a contract extension?
    A. Not all existing Verizon Wireless customers qualify for contract extensions. Verizon Wireless alone sets threshold rules as to who is eligible for a contract extension, as follows:
    You must be at least 11 months into your 1 year contract, or 20 months into your 2 year contract
    Your account must be in good financial standing and without late fees
    You agree to extend your contract 24 months from the end of your existing contract
    If you extend the contract for one or more lines of service on a family plan, the contract term for the other line(s) of service on the family plan will not be extended to the new contract end date of the upgraded line(s) of service.
    11-24-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD