I have to add my .02 I was at Cosco and the had a dummy HD H2. I put my
    Moto next to it, man that screen was huge.......
    Gonna be interesting to see what kinda numbers this thing puts up.
    06-04-10 08:54 AM
    I'm on vzw and have a droid, but it's nice to see another android phone sell so well. It only forces companies like motorola to step up and deliver an equal or better phone. As great as the incredible, droid xtreme, and droid 2 are, I'm going to wait for a LTE android phone when vzw upgrades its network. I think that froyo is really going to keep me happy for awhile if the speed increases with the JIT are close to what they claim.
    06-05-10 04:29 AM
    Word on the block they are talking that a second version is around the corner and get ready for that motorola droid for both networks sprint and nextel.
    Last edited by brooklynman2020; 06-05-10 at 09:49 AM.
    06-05-10 09:46 AM
    Early Next Year the rumor is that EVO will get a make over that includes a 1.5 gig dual core snap dragon processor or something very close to that. Where will it end! Motorola is supposed to also be making a 3G EVO clone for Verizon due out in the 4th quarter of 2010 with a 1.2 gig snap dragon
    Last edited by Bettermost; 06-05-10 at 10:04 AM.
    06-05-10 10:00 AM
    I'm on vzw and have a droid, but it's nice to see another android phone sell so well. It only forces companies like motorola to step up and deliver an equal or better phone. As great as the incredible, droid xtreme, and droid 2 are, I'm going to wait for a LTE android phone when vzw upgrades its network. I think that froyo is really going to keep me happy for awhile if the speed increases with the JIT are close to what they claim.
    +1

I want my next phone to be an LTE Android phone. My Droid will definitely be able to keep me happy for the next year or so. My next phone will have to blow it away in performance. I want a "true" upgrade.
    06-05-10 10:11 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD