Has anyone found an app like Quicklaunch in the Market? Maybe called Droidlaunch

Thinking of making the switch from my Storm, but really could use an app like QL. Let me know if there is something similar out there.
    11-11-09 10:28 PM
    It's actually a built in feature.

Under Settings->Application Settings->Quick launch.

You can assign shortcuts to launch any application.
    11-11-09 10:40 PM
    It seems that that feature only works w the physical keyboard....Am I correct??

I ask, because I hardly ever use that one...lol
    11-12-09 07:17 AM
    It seems that that feature only works w the physical keyboard....Am I correct??

I ask, because I hardly ever use that one...lol
    yeah, i think so, i tried every which way to work it with virtual keyboard and can't figure out how to do so.
    11-12-09 07:30 AM
    I would be excited to find a QuickLaunch type app when I join the droidmob. I'm surprised I haven't worn the pixels off that icon on my Storm yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:42 AM
    Quicklaunch is really native to Android. You can add any shortcut to do just about anything to any of your home screens. Calls,websites,sms's, apps. Anything really
    11-12-09 08:48 AM
    Quicklaunch is really native to Android. You can add any shortcut to do just about anything to any of your home screens. Calls,websites,sms's, apps. Anything really
    Is it true what they say above, that it launches with hard keyboard only? Tell me more about launching it please.

11-12-09 09:05 AM
    I have an Eris, so I can't speak for Droid owners, but as far the Eris goes you can add just about any shortcut to your desktop, I don't know what they mean about hard keybord. If you hold your finger down on home screen. It gives you menu to add shortcut. It couldn't be simpler.
    11-12-09 09:54 AM
    The built in quick launch is good enough.

11-12-09 09:58 AM
    i guess you are asking about the physical keyboard cause you dont have a keyboard on your homescreen on the droid?

on the eris, on the homescreen (or anywhere) if i hold menu for a lond press the virtual keyboard pops up
    11-12-09 10:21 AM
    Oh nice, I have this on my phone now, but didn't even think about it for the Droid.
    11-12-09 11:05 AM
    Thanks guys! Another check mark for the "Journey To Droid"™
    11-12-09 11:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD