Ok. So i noticed when i plugg my droid in a different. Charger other than the charger it came with the touch screen goes haywire i can't even touch the screen it randomly opens programs and **** im just wondering if any one can tell me y this happens and is it a problem with my phone? Another concern i have is my email im trying to set up my yahoo email i changed the imap settings and all that but i can't get notifications wen i get a new email. And lastly like sometime the four keys don't light up is that a problem the back,menu,home,and search keys don't light up. When i shut the phone off and turn it on the key r black there is not blacklight or whatever its called so i have to unlock it and then lock it and unkock it again to get it to go on and sometimes it goes off these are a couple od problemasi have i if anyone can help me out i would appreciate it
    02-27-10 12:24 PM
    It could be that the other charger you use isn't the right voltage and it frys the guts when you use it. Don't use it, could be damage to the phone.
    02-27-10 12:57 PM
    Werent you the same person thinking that you were possibly sold a Used phone? Box didnt look right, nothing wrapped etc...

If that was you, i would highly suggest returning your phone and going to buy one at a corporate store.
    02-27-10 08:43 PM
    Ya it was r those problems normal or not
    02-28-10 01:16 AM
    with a non stock chargers these are known issues. people with ebay chargers were reporting these problems left and right when the droid first came out.
    02-28-10 01:39 AM
    Oh ok so i shouldn't return it because of that right? And what about my yahoo email not really working it wont notify me when i get new emails is this a problem with my phone or is everyone having issues with this
    02-28-10 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD