Instead of starting a new thread i'll ask here! My X is coming this week!!!!!!!! I'm coming from storm2 and wondering if the X has a memopad like bb? Can u add multiple #'s and email as well as address to contacts like u can on bb? I'm really gonna miss bbm but I know google talk works just like it! I'm excited for the good things to come!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-10 08:10 PM
    Well I called today and talked to the rep. After doing some research I might start with the Incredible. They won't be getting the X in until the 19th and that will still be within my 30 days and i can swap to the X at no cost if I want too. I feel like I am cheating on my girlfriend.
    08-03-10 10:54 AM
    Well I called today and talked to the rep. After doing some research I might start with the Incredible. They won't be getting the X in until the 19th and that will still be within my 30 days and i can swap to the X at no cost if I want too. I feel like I am cheating on my girlfriend.
    Called back and placed my order...... 2 brand new Droid X's for me and the wife...... I know I said Incredible but for some reason the word X came out when he asked me what I wanted..... Can't wait!
    08-03-10 12:22 PM
    I was in your shoes OP and i'm going for the X now too.

I played with both and the X was faster and not to mention I loved the big screen. There's also waaaaaay more space to store apps on the X which is a big plus for me.
    08-04-10 12:07 PM
    Called back and placed my order...... 2 brand new Droid X's for me and the wife...... I know I said Incredible but for some reason the word X came out when he asked me what I wanted..... Can't wait!
    So first you were cheating on your girlfriend, and now you're hooking up your wife? Did she catch you? lol
    08-04-10 12:11 PM
    So first you were cheating on your girlfriend, and now you're hooking up your wife? Did she catch you? lol
    LOL..... I can't wait for them to ship. I suppose for now I can get familiar with all the forums for Android and do some serious reading!

Although for some reason I am not sure I will still be ready for this Monster when it arrives...
    08-04-10 12:31 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD