I have noticed there are a lot of themes out there. My question
    when u change the theme does the theme change the color of the dialer
    to match that of the theme?
    Thanks
    11-04-09 12:13 PM
    trendy join up over at Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid

these questions may be answered over there. they have a theme section to post to
    11-04-09 12:36 PM
    trendy join up over at Droid Forum - Covering all Verizon Droid Phones & the Motorola Droid

these questions may be answered over there. they have a theme section to post to
    Thanks CK gonna have to do it when I get home. I am at work and for some
    reason they have blocked it.........
    U are pretty geeked about this aren't u?
    U taking Fri. off to get it?
    Or shall I say working your schedule to accomodate
    purchasing one as soon as its released?
    11-04-09 12:50 PM
    Thanks CK gonna have to do it when I get home. I am at work and for some
    reason they have blocked it.........
    U are pretty geeked about this aren't u?
    U taking Fri. off to get it?
    Or shall I say working your schedule to accomodate
    purchasing one as soon as its released?
    long story short I have a print job on friday (just found out yesterday) that killed my plans of being in line friday.

I just got off the phone with a BB (after calling 5) and I'm heading over there to pre-order so I don't get stuck without a device.....dodged a bullet : )
    11-04-09 12:53 PM

Nice walls you downloaded CK.
    11-04-09 12:54 PM
    long story short I have a print job on friday (just found out yesterday) that killed my plans of being in line friday.

I just got off the phone with a BB (after calling 5) and I'm heading over there to pre-order so I don't get stuck without a device.....dodged a bullet : )
    Whew!..........cool
    11-04-09 01:01 PM

I have to be on the road early Friday heading to Pueblo, Co...so what would you do in this case to get one?? There is a Best Buy in Pueblo, but probably won't be able to get there and take care of work, etc..and beat the store closing.

Should I just order online Friday night after I get to the hotel???
    11-04-09 01:07 PM
    I have to be on the road early Friday heading to Pueblo, Co...so what would you do in this case to get one?? There is a Best Buy in Pueblo, but probably won't be able to get there and take care of work, etc..and beat the store closing.

I would call CS and order while I am driving.
    If u are driving
    11-04-09 01:09 PM

Yes order online. If you can, have them overnight it to the Hotel your staying at if you REALLY want it that bad or just have it deliverd to your home and get it when you get back.

Perhaps there is a VZW in Pueblo you could get it on Saturday?

Unfortunately you can't pre-order with BB over the phone. You have to go in, I'm heading over there right now.
    Last edited by cereal killer; 11-04-09 at 01:22 PM.
    11-04-09 01:15 PM
    I would call CS and order while I am driving.
    If u are driving
    I guess I could do that, but I'll be using my NE2 to purchase...and moving from an Altell contract to a Verizon one...and really don't want to make any mistakes in the contract choices...which I could easily do if I am driving and doing the ordering.

OR, maybe I could just order it thru CS on the same contract from Altell and not change anything?? Still getting the NE2 price? Not sure how that works.
    11-04-09 01:16 PM
    I guess I could do that, but I'll be using my NE2 to purchase...and moving from an Altell contract to a Verizon one...and really don't want to make any mistakes in the contract choices...which I could easily do if I am driving and doing the ordering.

OR, maybe I could just order it thru CS on the same contract from Altell and not change anything?? Still getting the NE2 price? Not sure how that works.
    No call CS it won't hurt and you will find they are very patient. U might be able to have it when u return home......
    They will Fed Ex it to you. Best case if u miss Fed Ex u may have to go and pick it up after 6pm.
    11-04-09 01:19 PM

Yes order online. If you can, have them overnight it to the Hotel your staying at if you REALLY want it that bad or just have it deliverd to your home and get it when you get back.

Perhaps there is a VZW in Pueblo you could get it on Saturday?

Unfortunately you can't pre-order with BB over the phone. You have to go in, I'm heading over there right now.[/QUOTE]

I will only be at the hotel Fri. night thru early Sunday...I am sure there is a Verizon in Pueblo...can I go into that one just like I'd be going in to the one here at home???
    I guess so, since it is all done online at the store anyway...

However, doing it online, I get the instant rebate, without having to send one in and wait..same thing with BB in person. Wonder if I went to the BB in Pueblo on Sat. if there would still be any stock on them?
    11-04-09 01:19 PM
    No call CS it won't hurt and you will find they are very patient. U might be able to have it when u return home......
    They will Fed Ex it to you. Best case if u miss Fed Ex u may have to go and pick it up after 6pm.
    There is a very good chance I wouldn't make it back home on Monday in time for Fed Ex. Not sure if I'd even make it back before 6 p.m. on Monday.

I have to leave again early Wed. morning for Oklahoma...and again will be in a hotel thru Sunday morning.
    11-04-09 01:22 PM
    I think I will try calling CS and see if they will overnight to my hotel in Pueblo on Friday night.
    11-04-09 01:23 PM
    VZW continues to claim that they will have enough, for what its worth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-09 01:25 PM
    edit: nevermind, I like the idea of overnighting to your hotel best
    11-04-09 01:25 PM
    Wonder how they project what is "enough"???
    11-04-09 01:26 PM
    edit: nevermind, I like the idea of overnighting to your hotel best
    Ok, I do, too....if it become available online during the night, I can order and have it sent to my hotel..on Sat. But, I don't even know if Fed Ex delivers on Sat.?? ARRRGH!
    11-04-09 01:28 PM
    Ok, I do, too....if it become available online during the night, I can order and have it sent to my hotel..on Sat. But, I don't even know if Fed Ex delivers on Sat.?? ARRRGH!
    They do oyyyy vey..............
    They have to
    11-04-09 01:28 PM
    They do oyyyy vey..............
    They have to
    ok, on your word, Trendy, I'll order Friday early, before I leave..and have them ship overnight to my hotel...

Of course, I won't have time to set it up and activate it...until maybe Sat. night late....after I finish up my working.

Has anyone found out how to transfer contact info from our BB over to the Droid??
    11-04-09 02:06 PM
    ok, on your word, Trendy, I'll order Friday early, before I leave..and have them ship overnight to my hotel...

Of course, I won't have time to set it up and activate it...until maybe Sat. night late....after I finish up my working.

Has anyone found out how to transfer contact info from our BB over to the Droid??
    As for transferring contacts I always let them do it at the Store.
    When u talk to the CS rep verify the delivery; but I am sure the will overnight on Sat. U should be good. I am trying to remember how it worked when I ordered my Storm.
    11-04-09 02:11 PM

Just download google sync for blackberry. Sync your calendar, and contacts etc with google. When you turn your Droid on, it will sign into google mail and will automatically pull all of your contact info from there.
    11-04-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD