Thought you guys might want to look this over before making a decision on additional batterys. Looks like I'll be going OEM...

BatteryBoss Calls Out False Capacity Claims!
    05-27-10 11:41 AM
    this info has been posted elsewhere on the nets and i would suggest a good amount of skepticism with the test results from battery boss.

their results on the 1750 battery used in the test are basically good for nothing. their stats are based on one user's experience with a completely different phone done over a year ago. that isn't representative of anything really. the user could have gotten a bad battery, conducted a flawed test, or there could have been an issue with that particular phone.

not sure how they can make a blanket claim on the 1750 battery with test results from one user. especially when that one result flies in the face of real world results by many incredible users across multiple forums.

in my case i'm very satisfied with the 1750 slim extended battery. so far, for the two weeks or so that i've had it, it has lived up to my expectations. i get 20-25% more run time than the 1300mah oem battery on average. some people see even better results. that said, i haven't seen any users saying they've experienced worse results than oem or anything less than a 20% improvement in run time based on similar usage with the stock battery.

just trying to add more color to unsubstantiated and unreliable test results from a frequently referenced batteryboss.
    05-27-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD