Wow! I didn't expect it to be so thin and light. It's amazing. I didn't have too much time with it but I was very impressed. The screen looks great. It had a moving background which looked great but I was thinking that wouldn't help too much with the batery life. I haven't really used many Andoid OS phones but thought this one was pretty cool.

Has anyone else played around with this phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-11 11:04 PM
    Not yeet but now I'm more excited to get this phone! That is if I can find one in this stupid province anytime soon >.<
    07-19-11 11:30 PM
    Samsung phones have awesome screen displays.
    I will definitely keep them in mind when I search for my next phone.
    My original Droid Inc isn't cutting it in sunlight.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    07-19-11 11:51 PM
    I know someone who just got the S II, but no feedback yet. Looks awesome though.

As for the live wallpapers, I have to admit that they are one of my favorite things...lol! I honestly don't notice any difference in battery drain with or without, but technically they do use a little more. Thing is though, I think they only use more if the phone is sitting with the home screen on. Most of the time the screen is going to be either off or you will be in an app or something. AFAIK, the live WP's don't actually run in the background. I say that because I notice mine seem to be stopped when I go back to the home screen and then the start up again. Maybe they don't all work the same though?
    07-20-11 12:40 AM
    Launching in Canada with Bell tomorrow. Just might add it to my collection.
    07-20-11 05:22 AM
    Samsung phones have awesome screen displays.
    I will definitely keep them in mind when I search for my next phone.
    My original Droid Inc isn't cutting it in sunlight.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    Yeah they also pack sweet chipsets into their devices as well.
    07-24-11 02:40 PM
    Samsung ALWAYS has the most powerful Android devices. Their update process blows because they are slow, but if you root and take the matter into your own hands, you wont have to worry.

IMO the SGS2 is hands down the best Android device on the market if you are looking for power, a great display, design and just an overall great device.

There is a reason it is selling so well.
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    07-24-11 04:40 PM
    I want one with Vanilla Android.
    07-25-11 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD