I was just wondering if this was a picture of the next Moto Droid?
    I thought about getting the Moto Droid at one point, but I didn't like the design on it. This one looks a lot better. Wonder when it will come out?

HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - View Single Post - Motorola Shadow Pre-Release Thread
    05-22-10 06:06 PM
    05-22-10 06:16 PM
    05-22-10 06:28 PM
    That's not Droid2. Droid 2 will be similar hardware to Droid but of course bigger and more refined. Changes to the keyboard too.
    05-22-10 06:39 PM
    That's not Droid2. Droid 2 will be similar hardware to Droid but of course bigger and more refined. Changes to the keyboard too.
    Were you able to find some pics of it? I can't seem to find it.
    I'm dying to see what it will look like.
    05-22-10 06:45 PM
    Were you able to find some pics of it? I can't seem to find it.
    I'm dying to see what it will look like.
    There are no pics leaked yet.
    05-22-10 10:05 PM
    There are no pics leaked yet.
    Any leaked info as to when it's rumored to come out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-10 10:27 PM
    Droid 2 is not due out till Nov. The phone you are looking at is the Shadow. It will be the new Moto Flagship until the Droid 2 drops.
    05-22-10 10:52 PM
    Is anyone besides VZW getting the shadow?

05-22-10 11:23 PM
    I read that the droid 2 will be out in July and Droid pro is the nov/dec flagship phone.
    05-23-10 01:07 AM
    The 1st "DROID/Shadow" image is a pretty sexy phone. That other one w/ the hump on the side is a bit ugly & odd looking. Could be a Droid 2, seeing Droid 1 has the chin, and now Droid 2 will have the hunchback.
    05-23-10 08:01 AM
    god how can anyone say that is the droid 2. people amaze me

05-24-10 08:48 PM
    I read that the droid 2 will be out in July and Droid pro is the nov/dec flagship phone.
    What's the difference/s between the Droid 2 and the Droid Pro?

05-25-10 12:08 PM
    yes that is the first picture of the droid shadow
    05-26-10 10:39 AM
    Here's another picture I found floating around of the Moto Droid 2
    Motorola A955

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KkXx6fq12m...oid-Market.jpg
    05-28-10 11:29 PM
    Here's another picture I found floating around of the Moto Droid 2
    Motorola A955

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_KkXx6fq12m...oid-Market.jpg
    Stop! There's so much misinformation going around about the Droid 2 and Shadow it's ridiculous. Part of the problem is that the blogs keep posting every piece of information they receive as if it is fact and people believe them. That is a pic of the the Motoroi!

This is the Shadow - 4.1" screen, OMAP 3630 processor, 8GB internal memory, HDMI out, 720p video, updated version of BLUR and coming to VZW in July/August.

Not much is known about the Droid 2 yet besides it will be a minor refresh of the Droid. It will still be 3.7" and the keyboard has been updated. The Droid 2 is scheduled to come out after the Shadow and possibly in July as well.
    05-29-10 07:13 AM
    Stop! There's so much misinformation going around about the Droid 2 and Shadow it's ridiculous. Part of the problem is that the blogs keep posting every piece of information they receive as if it is fact and people believe them. That is a pic of the the Motoroi!

This is the Shadow - 4.1" screen, OMAP 3630 processor, 8GB internal memory, HDMI out, 720p video, updated version of BLUR and coming to VZW in July/August.

Not much is known about the Droid 2 yet besides it will be a minor refresh of the Droid. It will still be 3.7" and the keyboard has been updated. The Droid 2 is scheduled to come out after the Shadow and possibly in July as well.
    I'm just going off what I saw on the front page blog of Android Central. It also shows what is rumored to be an updated keyboard as well. No one knows for sure until it's released, but I assume Android Central is somewhat credible sense they're also affiliated with CrackBerry.com I believe.

05-29-10 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD