Everybody is loving their Droid and the S2 crowd hates that. Move on people let them enjoy their devices. Its getting great reviews on several forums and people are very happy.

This is a pathetic

Jealousy rears its ugly head : )

Congrats to those who got their Droids. I'm still a few hours out to getting mine. Gotta take care of some biz but I will post up my HONEST opinion after taking it through its paces. So far its looking real good.

D R O I D : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 12:37 PM
    well said i agree 100%
    11-06-09 12:41 PM
    It's not the forums, it's the people.
    11-06-09 12:44 PM
    Phone is plastic and you know it - you're only hop is APPLE and ATT
    11-06-09 12:45 PM
    rofl awesome this guy is awesome!
    11-06-09 12:46 PM
    lol, maybe his "fat" hands couldn't use it. lol
    11-06-09 12:47 PM
    I hate all the trash talk that inevitably shows up on these sites. When a site is still young, it's usually pretty civil, but as time goes on the trolls crawl out of the murk.
    11-06-09 12:48 PM
    Everybody is loving their Droid and the S2 crowd hates that. Move on people let them enjoy their devices. Its getting great reviews on several forums and people are very happy.

This is a pathetic

Congrats to those who got their Droids. I'm still a few hours out to getting mine. Gotta take care of some biz but I will post up my HONEST opinion after taking it through its paces. So far its looking real good.

I agree 100% PEOPLE, STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!...
    11-06-09 12:50 PM
    Agreed OP , this phone is awesome man , and its true even though i am a storm 2 owner as well , i really LOVE my DROID man its a awesome phone.
    11-06-09 12:50 PM
    Agreed OP , this phone is awesome man , and its true even though i am a storm 2 owner as well , i really LOVE my DROID man its a awesome phone.
    Qft! I'm really liking my droid so far. Not having to depend on wap sites ftw! Lol
    11-06-09 12:55 PM

This is a pathetic

I'm an S2 owner who loves the S2. But. That's not going to stop me from going to my corp store tomorrow (or tonight if I get out early enough) and spending some serious time with the Droid. Why? Because I'm a technology freak, and I'm really curious to see what Google's come up with this time. Doesn't mean I'm going to swap. But. I do have all my S2 shiz in my trunk just in case the Droid blows me away :P
    11-06-09 12:55 PM
    Many people are too ignorant to realize RIM and BlackBerry are falling behind in the industry in terms of quality phones. All RIM and BlackBerry have right now is their legacy name. If you took their phones and placed LG on it no one would care.

RIM and BB needs to step it up instead of trying to catch up with other phones, this is especially evident with the Storm 2 where all the "cool" features already existed on the iPhone three years ago.

To each their own, RIM and BB aren't getting the phone done and they're paying for it. Sorry to the BlackBerry followers, but all it will get you is a lower quality smart phone.
    11-06-09 01:05 PM
    Lol. How can yo say the Droid is plastic when it is almost entirely made of metal?

And to those of you who have the Droid... change your profile info and represent!
    11-06-09 01:06 PM
    Many people are too ignorant to realize RIM and BlackBerry are falling behind in the industry in terms of quality phones. All RIM and BlackBerry have right now is their legacy name. If you took their phones and placed LG on it no one would care.

RIM and BB needs to step it up instead of trying to catch up with other phones, this is especially evident with the Storm 2 where all the "cool" features already existed on the iPhone three years ago.

To each their own, RIM and BB aren't getting the phone done and they're paying for it. Sorry to the BlackBerry followers, but all it will get you is a lower quality smart phone.
    You know what day today is at RIM headquarters? It's go out and buy a Droid day... then bring it back to R&D and try to learn from it.

Honestly though... I think what RIM needs to do is just break down and run Android on their tired azz hardware. Lock it down more for security sake so people can't root it and such and make everyone's lives easier. Your tired Java OS is so old, no one wants it anymore. Come to terms already, while you're still in business. Just admit that you can't do too much with Java and you'll save yourselves further embarrassment.
    11-06-09 01:10 PM
    Most people in here are making it seem like BB is trash. The OS might be older and not as good looking as android, but it still gets the job done for the majority of BB owners. I'm interested in the Droid, but I'm stuck in a contract with the Tour. I do like my Tour, just wish I could try the Droid mainly because I have never gotten to try android. I'm still content with BB though and want to point out that BB is still a great phone, if you aren't happy with the OS don't assume that everyone else feels the same way.

11-06-09 01:19 PM
    Java blows. Yeah it gets the job done but so does driving a nail with a big rock. RIM needs to step into the 21st Century and start using the modern hammer to get things done.

11-06-09 01:25 PM
    I need to be able to surf certain websites that aren't wap capable. I need to be able to get properly rendered HTML email. I need to be able to get ALL of my email WITHOUT truncation due to size.

BB DOES NOT work for me.
    11-06-09 01:31 PM
    Looking forward to an honest review Cereal!
    11-06-09 01:32 PM
    Just plain nasty!
    11-06-09 01:44 PM

This is a pathetic

Hey shove a rag in it. Go over to the Storm 2 section and see how many Droid buyers posted nasty Storm2 hate mail over there. Sheesh
    11-06-09 01:50 PM
    Most people in here are making it seem like BB is trash. The OS might be older and not as good looking as android, but it still gets the job done for the majority of BB owners. I'm interested in the Droid, but I'm stuck in a contract with the Tour. I do like my Tour, just wish I could try the Droid mainly because I have never gotten to try android. I'm still content with BB though and want to point out that BB is still a great phone, if you aren't happy with the OS don't assume that everyone else feels the same way.

No Rim makes RIM seem like trash and it is ....wakeup....
    11-06-09 01:53 PM
    Use your d**k.......... for the click

LMAO I just spit pop out of my nose, gload my droid wasn't in the path
    11-06-09 01:55 PM
    To many droid children/fanboys in this thread, my IT dept would spit out there coffee with laughter of I were to suggest our company give up bb for moto who?...

Give it a rest fanboys, and get back your normal useless "standing in a long line" tweets..lmfao!!

11-06-09 02:01 PM
    Hope this isn't like comparing apples and oranges but can anyone here tell me how different the Droid is from the MT3G other than the obvious keyboard? Just curious.
    11-06-09 02:04 PM
    I'm loving this phone more and more, I can already say that I won't be returning to the storm. And I did like the storm, but man this thing just works.

I'm a mortgage broker and I get emails with pdf rate sheets, on my storm I would open the email, wait for 5 min and then see the rate sheet, then zoom and every time I zoom it takes 20 seconds to adjust.

On the droid the emial opens, already looks way better becouse it's full, I click the preview button it opens almost instantly, double tap it zooms right in and you can read it perfectly.

I can also log in to lender websites and check on loans, change things, ext. I couldn't even get the storm to start to open those sites.

The other thing is the apps that I've downloaded are just so much better, I've downloaded a couple that where just for fun like google sky, but i'm also downloaded some very productive apps and they just work!

btw an awsome app is Handcent sms, lets you speak your text messages, works way better than vllingo and it's free

anyway I could go on and on, but people need to stop being so closed minded.
    11-06-09 02:07 PM
129 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD