12-07-09 09:50 AM
    I was wondering if this was going to happen. Looks to be true.
    12-07-09 10:06 AM
    yea im a little upset...im holding out for it and its gonna keep me waiting and waiting for who knows how long
    12-07-09 10:06 AM
    Check this out. VZW may not be getting the Passion?
    http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobi...son-xperia-x10
    12-07-09 10:36 AM
    yea its not looking so good for any info on this device...im lost lol
    12-07-09 10:40 AM
    This phone was never meant to be drop at the end of the year. People listen to BG a little too much. There was no such thing as a Android version for the Touch HD2, so the Bravo=Dragon wouldn't surprise me.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 12-07-09 at 01:01 PM.
    12-07-09 11:19 AM
    Bravo looks amazing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-09 11:43 AM
    This is a pretty reliable site for upcoming and existing phones.
    Imo if it isn't comfirmed on here u might wanna think twice....

Main Page | PDAdb.net - Comprehensive Database of PDA, PDA Phone, Smartphone, PNA & Mobile Device Specifications
    12-07-09 11:49 AM
    Engadget and Gizmodo saying it is delayed is about the most relaible answer you're going to get that isn't official.

The device has not cleared FCC, it is not coming out in the next 24 days.
    12-07-09 11:54 AM
    In my opinion it can't be delayed until an official announcement is made citing a specific release date. I don't think a Passion is coming. I think the Passion is really the Bravo.
    12-07-09 12:51 PM
    In my opinion it can't be delayed until an official announcement is made citing a specific release date. I don't think a Passion is coming. I think the Passion is really the Bravo.
    I wouldn't mind that one bit.

12-07-09 12:55 PM
    my only thing with this is I want a big screen and no keyboard...and Android...is that to much to ask? the Eris is just to small
    12-07-09 02:00 PM
    I wouldn't mind that one bit.

Oh I wouldn't mind one bit either. But if those specs on the Bravo are correct and the Bravo is indeed the passion then I think people may be disappointed because the Passion was supposed to be a beast of a phone (and while the Bravo's specs are quite good as well it isn't up to supposed Passion levels) so if this thing is the passion people are waiting for it will be a let down if we keep getting caught up on a phone that's nothing more than rumors and speculation at this point.

12-07-09 03:16 PM
    Oh I wouldn't mind one bit either. But if those specs on the Bravo are correct and the Bravo is indeed the passion then I think people may be disappointed because the Passion was supposed to be a beast of a phone (and while the Bravo's specs are quite good as well it isn't up to supposed Passion levels) so if this thing is the passion people are waiting for it will be a let down if we keep getting caught up on a phone that's nothing more than rumors and speculation at this point.

Yeah a lot of people will be disappointed....
    Still a noce phone though
    12-07-09 03:34 PM
    Yeah a lot of people will be disappointed....
    not me : )

I've been saying this for weeks now.
    12-07-09 03:35 PM
    not me : )

I've been saying this for weeks now.
    I have been believeing u too. Besides they are still running ads hyping the Droid. Well the Droid naysayers are still quiet
    Was that troll bait?
    Couldn't help it
    12-07-09 03:38 PM
    @ TP google goggles get it.....it's pretty cool app. (free)

I wont tell you what it is : ) look it up. It's pretty amazing.
    12-07-09 03:53 PM
    @ TP google goggles get it.....it's pretty cool app. (free)

I wont tell you what it is : ) look it up. It's pretty amazing.
    Wow this is freaky scary but cool; wow Google is taking things over for sure
    12-07-09 03:56 PM
    also its supposed to be released exclusively to TMOBILE
    12-07-09 10:36 PM
    What's up with tmobile possibly getting all of these nice phones? I have read that tmobile is possibly getting the HD2 as well. Everything is speculation though. I can't wait for clear cut answers so I can decide what phone I am going to get...
    12-07-09 10:54 PM
    What's up with tmobile possibly getting all of these nice phones? I have read that tmobile is possibly getting the HD2 as well. Everything is speculation though. I can't wait for clear cut answers so I can decide what phone I am going to get...
    Nothing wrong with T-Mo getting the good phones. By next year, their 3G which will be far faster than anyone else has will reach 200 million people. They were slow getting started, but their HSPA is so good, it will keep them in line with the 4G services for cell phones, and at about half the Price of AT&T and VZW.

T-Mo is going to be a real player in 2010, and GSM > CMDA insofar as you can get unlocked phones, and run them on the network. Man, I really wish we could do that on CDMA.
    12-08-09 12:52 AM
    Nothing wrong with T-Mo getting the good phones. By next year, their 3G which will be far faster than anyone else has will reach 200 million people. They were slow getting started, but their HSPA is so good, it will keep them in line with the 4G services for cell phones, and at about half the Price of AT&T and VZW.

T-Mo is going to be a real player in 2010, and GSM > CMDA insofar as you can get unlocked phones, and run them on the network. Man, I really wish we could do that on CDMA.

T-Mo and Sprint need to be around; who else would keep AT&T and VZ honest. It's choices my friend choices......
    12-08-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD